LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Today's Playcalling

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Was Coach calling the plays from the sideline today?! It looks like he was calling the offensive plays with the way he was looking down at the play sheet all game and then calling them in with the sheet covering his mouth as to not let the cameras capture what he was saying.
best gameplan I've seen in a very long time! Amazing how he's establishing the run by throwing
Horribly called game. We only put up 48 on them. Psh if I was doing it, easily would have put up 3 digits.
Originally posted by Adman:
Was Coach calling the plays from the sideline today?! It looks like he was calling the offensive plays with the way he was looking down at the play sheet all game and then calling them in with the sheet covering his mouth as to not let the cameras capture what he was saying.

he relays the plays from OC to QB
nice, creative playcalling. It's nice to see someone who has a clue call a game
Fangio did a helluva job. Our CB's were pretty much predicting the TB receiver's routes. Fangio seems to be alot better of a schemer than i originally thought.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
it was sick
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Fangio did a helluva job. Our CB's were pretty much predicting the TB receiver's routes. Fangio seems to be alot better of a schemer than i originally thought.

Did Aldon get that 2nd sack?! What great play from our other Rooks as well.
I think jeff Kaplan will be pissed because we didn't throw the ball 45 times
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Really liked how we kept trying to score. Our prior coaches would have tried to sit on the 24-3 lead at the half but we kept with it. Awesome, just an awesome game, from all three phases really.

Harbaugh/Roman called a good game. Creative runs.
I think we're seeing what we all thought we'd see from the moment the lockout happened. It was always going to be a gradual process. It wasn't an issue of trust, it was an issue of chemistry.
...was awesome.
Originally posted by brizznasty:

Did Aldon get that 2nd sack?! What great play from our other Rooks as well.

yup..I think he has 3.5 sacks now for the year
yup..I think he has 3.5 sacks now for the year

But he shouldn't be. He's not projected to be doing this. That other guy with the Rams is projected to be doing this, based on the college tape.
Share 49ersWebzone