LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Be proud Faithfull, be proud!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can you remember, I mean can you truly remember when was the last time you feel proud of this team, for me was many years ago. Don't get me wrong, every season I have high expectations but this season is different.

Aren't you tired of your friends who aren't niners mocking you and laughing at your team. What about now?

We deserve a winning season, we the Faithfull deserve a winning season, I we win against TB, the media will officially name us the Cinderella 2011.

BE PROUD FAITHFULL!!!!!
Hellz yeah... GO NINERS!!
If the 9ers win tomorrow, the Zone gonna asplode

If we win tomorrow, they won't call us Cinderellas because we had been picked to the win the division so many times in the last several years, only to falter. They will see what we all see, all we needed was a competent coach.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

If we win tomorrow, they won't call us Cinderellas because we had been picked to the win the division so many times in the last several years, only to falter. They will see what we all see, all we needed was a competent coach.

More nervous about the game than I have been in awhile. Go Niners!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

I want the team to win sooo bad tomorrow.
I hate when people say "oh your in a weak division" WE'VE ONLY PLAYED 1 DIVISION GAME!!!!
And the rest of them are all in the last 6 weeks of the season so there will be no denying that we're a good team if we keep beating non division opponents.
http://youtu.be/zZIb88BkBCk
when i first moved to San Francisco in 1981 I was a Dallas fan---and i worked with some diehard Niner fans----they called themselves the faithful--i laughed and didn't worry about the Niners too much that season--even though they clobbered the Cowboys 45-14. Then the NFC title game---i was so sad after that game--and now it is one of the greatest memories to me---cause I eventually became a huge Niner fan ( i live and breathe the 49ers--they are like family to me) and now the team I dislike the most is the Cowboys----

Diehard Niner fan for 27 years now---GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dream is some more Super Bowl wins--regain the glory!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone