There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Going to my first 49ers game at the Stick this sunday!

Lucky you, enjoy the game.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
live games are so much fun...a little spendy but it's worth it! have fun, scream loud and enjoy the game!
I went to my first 49ers home game this season against the cowboys (lost in OT). I was in section L22 row 19. Good seats.

I remember asking the zone the same question and I tried everything. I get to the stick about an hour before the game, I bought the program, I saw that some former players were giving autographs and to my surprise was Dwight Clark, yes Mr. Catch Himself.

You have to try the Garlic Fries from the Stinking rose.
Be nice to "NACHO BOY" and those schlepping the beer

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/158821-concession-stands/page2/

Oh yeah, and have fun and I hope you are a good luck charm and they win your first game!
It's Fleet Week in the City so the waterfront will be jumpin' Just start at the Bay Bridge and start walking north. You'll see all kinds of cool stuff.
Make sure you check out the tenderloin area.
Enjoy your 1st game! Still remember my first (senior year high school) , the 2001 niners vs. eagles game known as
The "goal line stand" ....I recall driving home (Los Angeles) and smiling the entire drive home
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It's Fleet Week in the City so the waterfront will be jumpin' Just start at the Bay Bridge and start walking north. You'll see all kinds of cool stuff.

Be sure to spend a lot of time at 3rd and Palou
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
make sure you stay seated so the old farts behind you can see.

Are you one of them?

shouldn't you be busy writing articles void of any insight whatsoever?
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
make sure you stay seated so the old farts behind you can see.

Are you one of them?

no he said that so that way you could see
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Make sure you get there plenty early. Traffic gets bad close to game time. I'd try to ARRIVE there before noon if you're not going to tailgate, otherwise you'll be stuck in your car during 1st quarter.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
make sure you leave ample time to stroll around Hunters Point! Its so lovely this time of year!

Don't do it!!!!!
Originally posted by sf49ersfanatic80:
Ya sounds like a great thing to do, Ill have to check out the area around Hunters Point for sure

NO! NO! NO! Nothing good could come of this.
[ Edited by 1stAndGoal49ers on Oct 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Awesome! I hope it's one to remember:)

If you stay after the game you can get on the field. If you have time, nothing is quite like actually being on the field. You can even reenact The Catch!... jumbo-tron corner:) right north endzone!

How do you get on the field? I have hung out after the game and never been invited to go on the field. Which part of the field do you enter?
Ive been to a couple when i was to young to remember back in 86 and 87 guess i was about 6 or 7 years old I hope to go to one soon love my 49ers!