There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Going to my first 49ers game at the Stick this sunday!

Im going to my first 49ers game this sunday at the stick and wondered if you guys had any suggestions for places for me to check out around the park or cool places 49ers related. Im from PA, and this is my first time even in SF. Cant wait for gameday, GO NINERS!
nice have fun

make ure you shut up when offense i son the field and scream your lungs out when the defense is there
make sure you leave ample time to stroll around Hunters Point! Its so lovely this time of year!
Haha , of course! Never been to a game with 60,000 49ers fans, usually the ones i go to in PA only have about 10 lol
Ya sounds like a great thing to do, Ill have to check out the area around Hunters Point for sure
Originally posted by sf49ersfanatic80:
Ya sounds like a great thing to do, Ill have to check out the area around Hunters Point for sure

can't tell if serious..
Maybe i'll see you there, go niners, CUT EM UP!!!!
make sure you stay seated so the old farts behind you can see.

Im going to my first 49ers game this sunday at the stick and wondered if you guys had any suggestions for places for me to check out around the park or cool places 49ers related. Im from PA, and this is my first time even in SF. Cant wait for gameday, GO NINERS!

Awesome! I hope it's one to remember:)

If you stay after the game you can get on the field. If you have time, nothing is quite like actually being on the field. You can even reenact The Catch!... jumbo-tron corner:) right north endzone!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
make sure you stay seated so the old farts behind you can see.

Are you one of them?
Hell yeah hope ya enjoy yourself! Our niners will def give ya a very good game. Bring on the bucs, goniners!
Get there early, enjoy some tailgating, go see the trophies, cheer loud, don't get in a hurry to leave after the game, it takes about an hour and a half to get out of Candlestick.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
Scream as loud as you can when the gay ass bucs are on offense.
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

Awesome! I hope it's one to remember:)

If you stay after the game you can get on the field. If you have time, nothing is quite like actually being on the field. You can even reenact The Catch!... jumbo-tron corner:) right north endzone!

I am def going to do that!
I remember my first niners game at the stick. It was monday night football against the tards I think 2 seasons ago? I sat in section 16, perfect seats. Banjo Man was jammin out in the seat right in front of me too. It was a great great moment for me to be at Candlestick. Knowing I was in the same stadium that "The Catch" took place was f**king awesome! Enjoy your first game there buddy!