LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

Why doesnt Patrick Willis make any big plays?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rxrunner:
yea but he is still slow, he is getting old, and he just cant play like he used too. im sure he will make some other teams practice squad

Man if only we had taken the Asante Samuels for Patrick Willis deal when Philly offered it.....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So who gets credit for drafting Bowman, Sing or Baalke ???
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
best SET of LB's in the NFL.

the beast patrick willis now has a pack of savage animals to lead.

Everyone is playing at a high high level.

Aldon Smith unblockable one on one.

P Willy is unstoppable period.

Brooks makes plays

Haralson can get to the QB and has shored up his spotty run D.

Bowman looks like Willis II

Holy s**t we're beasting...Manny who?

This is my kind of party!
Originally posted by Furlow:
I agree with all of this. He had a great game today. But the first four games he just didn't seem like his normal, tackling-machine self. Today he was

I think we should Occupy Willis' front yard, because he's making too much money........
you shouldnt post stupid things like that, dont do it again. Patrick is the best LB in the game. would you rather have a LB that can get an INT every 4 or 5 games and does everything else mediocre or a LB that can shut down the opponents running game and lock down TEs, chase down receivers and make plays all over the field? patrick does it all and he forces fumbles, gets sacks and INTs too, its just not gonna happen every game because his primary job is to keep the field clean and kinda help out everywhere since his range and awareness are elite.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
you shouldnt post stupid things like that, dont do it again. Patrick is the best LB in the game. would you rather have a LB that can get an INT every 4 or 5 games and does everything else mediocre or a LB that can shut down the opponents running game and lock down TEs, chase down receivers and make plays all over the field? patrick does it all and he forces fumbles, gets sacks and INTs too, its just not gonna happen every game because his primary job is to keep the field clean and kinda help out everywhere since his range and awareness are elite.
I agree 100%
He deserves all the praise he gets and with that comes all the hate. I thibk its important also to note this is his first year in this scheme and he will improve as the year goes along.
This.

Anyone who talks s**t about Willis on this site should be immediately banned.

Let's make it happen.
Originally posted by rxrunner:
cut willis now!!!!

lol.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Anyone who talks s**t about Willis on this site should be immediately banned.

Let's make it happen.
damn P Willy hate. Never thought I'd see that in this forum. there is a reason people post stupid sh!t like this....it's because tackle is just a tackle to them. what they don't realize is that P Willy makes them all the time and forget that he prevents most would be big plays for a loss on a RB or WR drops were he hits'um. P Willy one-on-one with most guys are not breaking lose when he's dialed in.

Originally posted by digital9er:
damn P Willy hate. Never thought I'd see that in this forum. there is a reason people post stupid sh!t like this....it's because tackle is just a tackle to them. what they don't realize is that P Willy makes them all the time and forget that he prevents most would be big plays for a loss on a RB or WR drops were he hits'um. P Willy one-on-one with most guys are not breaking lose when he's dialed in.

PWillis hate talk angers my blood.
Originally posted by taney71:
This.

this
I think it's cuz the defense as a whole has been pretty solid and so the best mlb n he league is getting lost in the great play of everyone else. Offenses look for him and so everyone else is doing a grey job of making sure that that's ok cuz they have the peices now where it's hurts teaks to just watch Willis
49ers San Francisco 49ers
@PatrickWillis52 was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week after posting 18 tackles with a fumble recovery against Tampa Bay.
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers San Francisco 49ers
@PatrickWillis52 was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week after posting 18 tackles with a fumble recovery against Tampa Bay.

thats it?? wow what a lame ***, i swear we should cut him so we can close this thread
Share 49ersWebzone