There are 252 users in the forums

Anthony Davis fined $25,000???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jmacias:
Yea, his leg whips are cheap and unprofessional, but I feel that if players should be fined for illegal penalties, then I think its only fair Refs get fined for bad calls. Such as Crabtrees touchdown vs Cin. If the Ref actually saw it, he would have never thrown the flag. He made an assumption, which took points off the board.

Never gonna happen, but would be nice. I'm sure they handle it internally, although we may never hear about it.
He low blocked Jenkins twice and like a homo , Jenkins snitched to the refs.

It was on mic'd up , NFL network Sounds of the NFL
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He low blocked Jenkins twice and like a homo , Jenkins snitched to the refs.

It was on mic'd up , NFL network Sounds of the NFL

I watched that, it was kind of funny. Bye was like "he's held me twice already... How many plays have they had? Two?". Lol

He was talking sh!t the first half but was pretty silent near the end
quit twittering and work on your damn blocking!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Not only does he give up 3 sacks, but this too

make room on the bench chilo
He will be a target from the officials. He better be careful
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Hopefully this will teach him to play right... Well, one can hope.

This guy sucks. Although, I got to admit, not as bad as Kwame Harris. ALMOST.

Yeah, Davis just gets beat. Harris got beat, held and got scared into false starts on a regular basis.
Harbaugh told him to sweep the legs
Originally posted by RonMexico:
f**ker needs to stop tweeting and learn how to not be a p***y on the field

Couldn't have said it better myself.
He's a weak sauce.
But, I'd rather him hold, trip, leg whip, bend over, pull hair, scratch then having Alex get killed by him allowing his defender to go right through her.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
quit twittering and work on your damn blocking!

this.
Football has changed a lot since I started watching it. I think they are trying to soften it up so the ladies can play. Screw this fine crap if the foul is that severe then suspend them for a game or so. But really this is getting to be a joke. Cant hit anybody anymore. If you want your quaterback protected then call plays that protect him or get some lineman that can block. Bring back real football. Football is getting like our society a bunch of weak minded people who cant handle life. Most players today couldnt hold the jock strap of players prior to 1990.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
He's a weak sauce.
But, I'd rather him hold, trip, leg whip, bend over, pull hair, scratch then having Alex get killed by him allowing his defender to go right through her.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
leg whips are cheap crap, but 25k seems like a lot.

Hey don't hate on the leg whipping. The 49ers kept Montana alive and were the best at it back in the day.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Football has changed a lot since I started watching it. I think they are trying to soften it up so the ladies can play. Screw this fine crap if the foul is that severe then suspend them for a game or so. But really this is getting to be a joke. Cant hit anybody anymore. If you want your quaterback protected then call plays that protect him or get some lineman that can block. Bring back real football. Football is getting like our society a bunch of weak minded people who cant handle life. Most players today couldnt hold the jock strap of players prior to 1990.

I see what they are doing but I feel like they are taking the wrong approach. After all these are people with families and at the end of the day they should be able to enjoy their families as much as the next man. But its like Babin said get better lineman. You don't see Brady getting concussed.
Share 49ersWebzone