LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sing & Nowin suffer from the same disease.

Absolute Stubbornness.

One of the definitions of "insanity" is - Trying the same thing over & over and expecting different results."

i also think they suffered from just being incompetent. i think they were clueless and did not have a clue on how to fix thier cluelessness
When I heard the Bears went after and signed Chilo and then made him a started I lost a lot of respect for the Lovie Smith and his front office. Same can be said about the Cardinals over paying for Snyder. Those two players we barely mediocre at best.
How is Chilo starting in the NFL? How? I'm surprised he is even in the league, but starting? Damn...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MntIdaGold:
When I heard the Bears went after and signed Chilo and then made him a started I lost a lot of respect for the Lovie Smith and his front office. Same can be said about the Cardinals over paying for Snyder. Those two players we barely mediocre at best.
i did not see the monday night game vs the cards,, did snyder even play?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
in your opinion did the giants get a good deal with baas? i kind of lose track of x niners. i am glad we have a nice but aging center and was just wondering if you think bass is good, over rated, both, none of the above? thank you cc
Rachal's a joke...and him being a starter on the Bears OL just shows how bad that group really is. Our Smith Bros. exposed them for what they are...incompetent against a legitimate pass rush. As for Snyder, yes the Cards grossly overpaid him...he looked better as a Niner because he was an upgrade to Rachal. His versatility is his strong suit. But, with either Boone or Joe Looney, they were both better than Adam. Our OL is a strong group with quality depth, exactly what the offense needs. Kilgore's being groomed to take over C when Goodwin retires.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i did not see the monday night game vs the cards,, did snyder even play?

He was conveniently injured that game
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Harbaugh is better at reveiwing the tape............

That was so funny.
Originally posted by cciowa:
in your opinion did the giants get a good deal with baas? i kind of lose track of x niners. i am glad we have a nice but aging center and was just wondering if you think bass is good, over rated, both, none of the above? thank you cc

I don't think the Giants got a good deal with Baas. He is slightly above average as a center and he signed a 5 year 27.5 million dollar contract with the Giants prior to the 2011 season.His play has been alright but nothing spectacular, and the giants are not a great running team right now.
Bears placed LG Chilo Rachal on the reserve/left squad list.

G/T James Brown has been promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding roster move. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Rachal has left the team for "personal reasons." It's unclear when, or if, he'll be back. An eight-game starter this season, Rachal got absolutely toasted in Monday night's embarrassing loss, and has graded out as the fifth-worst guard in the league by Pro Football Focus. It's unclear who will step in at left guard, but it's unlikely to be Brown. Chris Spencer is the most likely candidate.

HAHA WOW

Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

G/T James Brown has been promoted from the practice squad in a corresponding roster move. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Rachal has left the team for "personal reasons." It's unclear when, or if, he'll be back. An eight-game starter this season, Rachal got absolutely toasted in Monday night's embarrassing loss, and has graded out as the fifth-worst guard in the league by Pro Football Focus. It's unclear who will step in at left guard, but it's unlikely to be Brown. Chris Spencer is the most likely candidate.

HAHA WOW

Aldon and Justin broke his spirit.

Sad but LOL
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:

HAHA WOW

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23 According to multiple sources, Chilo Rachal became upset after being demoted for Chris Spencer, couldn't handle it, and just left.
After the Bears game, I always felt we shoulda kept Chilo...and snyder. Oh, well....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol chilo
The dude just cracked under the pressure!
Share 49ersWebzone