LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He still suck just as bad as I remember. Great to see him on the other sideline now.....
2nd round pick.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
2nd round pick.

Damn
Sing pick?
He had a horrible game...I feel bad for him. He looked like he was going to cry a couple times. Im glad he is no longer on our team.
Chilo was horrible.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Hella laughter after that ping pong backhand serve from the endzone by Chilo lol
Omg yes lol
Chilo "POS" Rachal exposed once again.
This guy is another example of physical talent and physical gifts but not enough smarts and motivation to be great. Some were saying the same about Anthony Davis, but after his first two years, he stepped it up big time and is one of the leagues best, next to the leagues best in Illupati.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's really a nice backup.

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Omg yes lol

Caption: "You said you got bacon and pepperoni on that?"
[ Edited by 49rz4Life on Nov 21, 2012 at 4:17 AM ]
I was stoked for this match up, Justin Smith on Chilo the rust screen door! It was even better than I hoped it would be!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy is another example of physical talent and physical gifts but not enough smarts and motivation to be great. Some were saying the same about Anthony Davis, but after his first two years, he stepped it up big time and is one of the leagues best, next to the leagues best in Illupati.

does he even have talent,, he looked like a big fat dummy. of course our reborn violent pass rush brought out the worst in him . i always liked davis and since he was only about , what, 20 when he started you could tell he was no k harris or chilo...... oh and in answering the original question posed by the poster,,,,, the answer is because sing was an idiot
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I was stoked for this match up, Justin Smith on Chilo the rust screen door! It was even better than I hoped it would be!
yes i was kind of down on our pass rush and then a good poster reminded me that the the revolving turnstile to the quarterback is on the line for the bears. that made me feel better and we saw what occured. i appreciate good posters who give me something new to think about. i need alot of help
Sing & Nowin suffer from the same disease.

Absolute Stubbornness.

One of the definitions of "insanity" is - Trying the same thing over & over and expecting different results."
Share 49ersWebzone