There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Power Rankings this week...my prediction

should be top 10.

Buffalo will be higher, alongwith Oakland, maybe over washington.
Our strength of schedule to date, and other relevant statistics say this is a top 5 team.

I can't name a single defense I'd rather have right now. And aside from the elite 3-4 QBs in this league, I can't say anybody else is playing better than Alex. Alex's win-loss record and widely accepted metrics of success verify this. I can't think of more than a couple RB stables I'd rather have.

We have the unquestioned best front 7 in football. Possibly the top overall defense. Likely one of the best group of coaches. Getting real hard to hate on this team.

This team is among the league's best. Right now.
damn we gonna be in the top 10.

when was the last time that happened.
Originally posted by susweel:
damn we gonna be in the top 10.

when was the last time that happened.

weren't we in there when we went 2-0?
Notorius niner hater Peter king has the Niners ranked 7 on the list of his fine 15
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
should be top 10.

SF will be higher than Oakland. I say we will be #10.
Originally posted by jones49:
should be top 10.

SF will be higher than Oakland. I say we will be #10.

AGREE!
I'd put us about...

GB
NO
NE
Detroit
SAN FRANCISCO
Baltimore
San Diego
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Washington
Oakland
Let them low ball us. As long as we keep winning.
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
I'd put us about...

GB
NO
NE
Detroit
SAN FRANCISCO
Baltimore
San Diego
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Washington
Oakland

We will probably be behind Buffalo in your list. I can see us ahead of Pittsburgh and Washington.
Stay under the radar and "LEAVE A DUMMY, A DUMMY". They need to leave us out of the top 12 so other teams will keep making excues why we aren't as good as our record. Under estimation is our best friend.
i hope Detroit beats Chicagos ass, and then they come out underestimating us, and we beat the snot out of them ala TB sunday. Then we will be top 5 for sure.
Aslong as we are top 10.. i rather be under rated and just keep surprinsing :) my predicition is they low ball us 7-10
i hope Detroit beats Chicagos ass, and then they come out underestimating us, and we beat the snot out of them ala TB sunday. Then we will be top 5 for sure.

One result of the Tampa Bay game is that no NFL team is going to undestimate the Niners. Meida and opposing fans maybe but not the actual teams the Niners play.

I'm rooting for the Lions in every game except next week.