• Veteran
The 49ers will move up "ONE" spot to

Philly will drop "ONE" spot...

East Coast Bias!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
The 49ers will move up "ONE" spot to

Philly will drop "ONE" spot...

East Coast Bias!!!

How can you have East Coast bias when we're the Youngstown 49ers?

But in all seriousness, we deserve to be recognized in the top 16.
We better be in the top 16
Oh dont you know? The 49ers didn't do anything special. The Eagles "gave the game away."
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Oh dont you know? The 49ers didn't do anything special. The Eagles "gave the game away."

Yeah, and we just beat a "bad 1-3 team."
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
The Eagles will free fall after losing to the Niners. Every team on their schedule is going to run that inside trap all day.
49ers@15, from 20
Eagles@19, from 17
After all of Harbaughs 3 hr workouts, the niners seem to enjoy bunging up opposing teams. They have done more then their share of creating crippled players.
Peter King had us at 11 in the Fine Fifteen, pretty sure the media will be all over the Niners this week
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
49ers@15, from 20
Eagles@19, from 17

It better be around here...or else i'm writing the critics a mean, dirty, nasty letter!!!

Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
49ers@15, from 20
Eagles@19, from 17

It better be around here...or else i'm writing the critics a mean, dirty, nasty letter!!!

In all honesty it should..

15. 49ers
20. Philly
F* what espn says about it.
People confuse these rankings with college football rankings. They're not the same, nor meant to be the same.

We have a playoff system, so there really isn't a need for rankings. That's why they called "Power" Rankings and they're really just a popularity contest. I actually likes ESPN's Power Rankings. Just kinda shows how popular we are. Weather it's meant to be fun or not, it still it doesn't matter at all and I kinda think it's fun. I like ranking teams myself.

I don't think ESPN is about to start putting teams rankings next to their name on the scoreboard like they do in NCAA
i hope they dog us. harbaugh said his coach in college told him when someone says somethin nice about you, you kick em in the shins lol.
Peter King showing us love. We're not even the worst 3-1 team!

Quote:
11. San Francisco (3-1). Alex Smith has completed 67 percent of his passes with only one interception thus far. Could be that Jim Harbaugh is the best thing that ever happened to Smith.

His top 15 here on page 3
Share 49ersWebzone