There are 236 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh's Philadelphia Post-Game Locker Room Speech

Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

LOL. I see him dancing on the table and players in the background are yelling "YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
He was dancing on the table, I'll be horn swoggeled! Utterly, and incredibly so TEAM like and loose after the stress of the game. He is right, our team is just going to get better and better, and I think with wins, especially the kind they have having it will bring them together more, and more.. Where' my hanky!?!
You can see the difference between last weeks speech and this weeks in the players reactions. Last week Harbaugh had to gather the troops this week everyone was there and they were engaged!
Originally posted by Chief:
Love seeing Crabtree smiling and being a part if the team.

Agree. Great vid
My perception of Crabtree changed when Morgan caught that TD pass, Crabs was the first one to congratulate him and didnt have the personality you'd expect when your down by so much..

Even I was like " Oh yippee were still loosing" .

Dang they showed me .
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
My perception of Crabtree changed when Morgan caught that TD pass, Crabs was the first one to congratulate him and didnt have the personality you'd expect when your down by so much..

Even I was like " Oh yippee were still loosing" .

Dang they showed me .

Crabtree has gotten a bad rap around here, he is usually one of the first guys to congratulate his team mates when they score. If you are a Twitter person, he is always saying he loves his team. Pretty cool guy, I am glad he is a niner. Can't wait till we have him and Braylon in there at the same time.
Harbaugh now has every player marching to his beat, some good things to come yet.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Crabtree has gotten a bad rap around here, he is usually one of the first guys to congratulate his team mates when they score. If you are a Twitter person, he is always saying he loves his team. Pretty cool guy, I am glad he is a niner. Can't wait till we have him and Braylon in there at the same time.

I'll apologize enough to say that I was real worried about him. Never gave up or condemned him... but I thought he sure was looking like a trash pick.

"Glad to see this from you lately, Crabtree! Take care of that foot and stay hungry!"
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Been waiting for this to pop-up, thanks!

I like what he sais about getting better every day! This team has so much untapped potential it's scary.

Let me just state the obvious - this is exactly the sort of coach this franchise needed at this time. Motivational, positive, but with substance (from what I can tell thus far). I'd say all of this even if we were 1-3. Now, if Alex can only maintain this level of play....
Awesome! Niners are on the right track, keep the momentum.
This goes along with the conversation: I loved so much when it was near the end of the game, cant remember the score but it was during a time-out when we had the ball. Harbaugh huddled the offense together and in the circle you could see defensive players amonst the group. Willis was right behind Harbaugh.

They were sticking together. It was so freaking awesome seeing that.
Huge Huge Huge win for this franchise!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

LOL. I see him dancing on the table and players in the background are yelling "YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
He was dancing on the table, I'll be horn swoggeled! Utterly, and incredibly so TEAM like and loose after the stress of the game. He is right, our team is just going to get better and better, and I think with wins, especially the kind they have having it will bring them together more, and more.. Where' my hanky!?!

He got a 'lil "Tom Cruise" goin' on there. haha!
[ Edited by stillpans4gold on Oct 3, 2011 at 7:46 AM ]
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

He got a 'lil "Tom Cruise" goin' on there. haha!

Minus the fake and gay.
hope their heads don't get too big about the win. Every game is going to be a battle this year