LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Harbaugh's Philadelphia Post-Game Locker Room Speech

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Already a couple pages of responses talking about it in the game thread but I guess it deserves it's own thread.

Also, watched it 45 times and still trying to figure out if that's Tavares Gooden in front with the cap and chops sideburns.

I think that is Monte Simmons a practice squad LB
Could be but why would he be suited up or wearing under armor gear from the looks of it. He would be in street close. Looks kind of like this picture of monte though...

Actually he was wearing black pants and a tight under armor shirt. You are right. Thanks a lot. Just weird because not many people where tight under armor shirts as street clothes. You usually wear that under game clothing. Maybe he had a sweat shirt and he took it off. Maybe he just likes showing off his abs. lol, maybe i am over analyzing it Anyways, thanks.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 3, 2011 at 1:43 AM ]
harbaugh is one of a kind!
I'm Wet!!!!
Originally posted by Chief:
Love seeing Crabtree smiling and being a part if the team.

a total diva move, what a punkass
  • mike
  • Veteran
Cudos to the guy who decided to video/show people these speeches, they didn't do that with singletary(or was that because he kept dropping his pants?). Either way it's nice to hear the behind the scenes speeches between just him and his guys.

I'm liking harbaugh a lot, he's a motivator but he's also not freaking out when we're down 20 pts, he stays calm and that seems to resonate with the rest of the players. He believes in them so they believe in themselves and they don't give up.
[ Edited by mike on Oct 3, 2011 at 1:53 AM ]
Originally posted by mike:
Cudos to the guy who decided to video/show people these speeches, they didn't do that with singletary(or was that because he kept dropping his pants?). Either way it's nice to hear the behind the scenes speeches between just him and his guys.

Agreed, glad they keep showing them but maybe Sing didn't want it publicized. It's kind of a special private talk but glad the fans can share it as well. It's amazing how far we have come for sports and being able to follow your team with the help of the internet... I remember back in the day not having Sunday ticket or streams being in WI I would be watching packer games (rooted against them almost as hard as I rooted for the 9ers) and running to the tv when I would hear that music that meant the scoreboard was going to be popping up. Then followed with gamecenter for years and years while having dial up. It's amazing how detailed those game centers/trackers are as well. Now you can chat with fellow fans, you can talk on message boards all week, watch highlights, download the games or re-watch them or stream them live for that matter.... you can listen to radio interviews, watch interviews, we got tv49er and csn with a million player videos... we get to see inside the locker room and learn more about these players. Anyways for me it is amazing how i went from watching the few games that where on regular tv and waiting for that scoreboard to come up or hoping they would switch to 49ers game for the last few minutes after the packers game to being able to follow this team 24/7/365 if I wish. And to be honest there aren't more than a few days a year I am not looking for info on this team on a message board or watching videos or re-watching games etc....
I think i spotted Fricker, with the Willis jersey in the crowd, when Goldson walks up. That you Frick?
harboner alert
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

LOL. I see him dancing on the table and players in the background are yelling "YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

Haven't seen the locker room in this much combined elation over a win since the 2002 wildcard win over the Giants. -Last week, and the week before, the team would gather for Harbaugh, but many were hesitant to join (guys like Crabs, and Goldson). But this week, everybody was fighting to get to the front of the huddle to celebrate this win.

They're finally believing... they believe in their coach, they believe in the results (in due-diligence, the system itself), and they finally believe in eachother.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Haven't seen the locker room in this much combined elation over a win since the 2002 wildcard win over the Giants. -Last week, and the week before, the team would gather for Harbaugh, but many were hesitant to join (guys like Crabs, and Goldson). But this week, everybody was fighting to get to the front of the huddle to celebrate this win.

They're finally believing... they believe in their coach, they believe in the results (in due-diligence, the system itself), and they finally believe in eachother.

True and I like that they know to say NOBODY instead of half saying that and the others saying NO ONE. Still could be that they where tired the other games or down about their performance (against CInci) but you are right. Harbaugh didn't have to keep waving and waiting for guys to come over. Also, I noticed someone said shhhhhh during his speech for guys to be quiet and listen up.

Also, I am sure some believed in Nolan and Sing and got taken. Hopefully Harbaugh and company are going to give them the right thing to believe in. I love the team comradery and the fact that offensive and defensive guys are congratulating each other and feel as one. Lot different than the off season and even some time into the pre season when its offense vs defense.... they become one as the season goes on.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 3, 2011 at 2:31 AM ]
Someone mentioned this on the 9ers.com board but look at 45 and you can see Harbaugh I think jumping on a table in the background.

lol that totally is him, awesome!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think i spotted Fricker, with the Willis jersey in the crowd, when Goldson walks up. That you Frick?

Yep, thought it was him too but the hair was too long. Here is his post from over on the 9ers.com board... he and a few other members on there where together

"My trip was classy.. philly fans have really changed in last two yrs or maybe its due to no snow lol. Everyone was Nice to me for the most part but then again I was never scared to go into this place anyways. Had great seats and everyone was cool around me. After the big win me a friend and another guy caught Anthony Dixon as he jumped the wall into the crowd. And then I met bowman and others after the game it was an all around great time. It ending with my buddy and I giving the 9ers buses a standing O as they left, players responded well all pumping their fists or waving at us as they drove off."
Yep, thought it was him too but the hair was too long. Here is his post from over on the 9ers.com board... he and a few other members on there where together

"My trip was classy.. philly fans have really changed in last two yrs or maybe its due to no snow lol. Everyone was Nice to me for the most part but then again I was never scared to go into this place anyways. Had great seats and everyone was cool around me. After the big win me a friend and another guy caught Anthony Dixon as he jumped the wall into the crowd. And then I met bowman and others after the game it was an all around great time. It ending with my buddy and I giving the 9ers buses a standing O as they left, players responded well all pumping their fists or waving at us as they drove off."

Nice! I love this team, you can tell they have something they haven't had in a long time.
Share 49ersWebzone