There are 168 users in the forums

our wins vs our division

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
idk if this will get merged or locked or whatever but i thought it was funny that we have more wins than all the other teams in our division combined LOL playoffs!

We are in a good spot - but there are 8 games before we should start talking about the P word. every Division game we have is a game we should win guys bottom line we have to do it.

We are the best team in the division - we need to win every division game - the biggest challenge ahead of us is winning in Seattle (my current residence) Chickens play everyone tough up here and it is LOUD. Now Christmas Eve Game (Never Fear This Jew already has his tickets) hopefully the Chickens are stinking it up and the stadium is not full and we finish off the sweep of the division.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
we'll end up playing Luck twice a year and that will sucxxx!!!!

Colts are going to get Luck.

You know my brother and I were watching the game today and he said at the half "we should suck for Luck." I thought to myself, I don't want to win next year I want wins now. I watch niner games with a lot of emotion and I can't stand another losing season. There are plenty QBs in this yrs draft so calm down about Luck. Idk about Luck, we have JH and it seems to be enough for the time being because niners did beat a legit playoff team. Also, they have more than five plays in their playbook now. Where as last yr 4 out of the five plays were running plays up the middle and a pass play that went to VD then check down to Gore. Plus there are second half adjustments instead of running the same five plays over and over again.
[ Edited by digital9er on Oct 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
calm your tits its early but its looking sexy rite now for the niners

Too late, they're perky.
I'm confident we'll sweep the division. That's 6 games plus the 2 road games we've already won and we're looking at an 8 win season MINIMUM.
Share 49ersWebzone