Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Jesus on a Pony

LMAO!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's keep the conversation going. Tiny Kendall had a nice game.
He underestimated his speed. He had an easy touchdown, but he broke it off to the middle because he thought he would get caught from behind.
I think it was just rookie nerves.
Maybe a poor mans Ray Rice or MJD. Those types of backs are the new fad though. They can run the ball and they can get you more yards than a lot of WRs. Pretty much like Gore has done for us. Only problem is they get used a lot and a lot of guys are fading out after 5 or so years.

Oops, commenting on the original post when this thread has been going for a while. Hunter has Gore potential but is a bit smaller but I would say quicker.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM ]
Hunter reminds me of sproles. Today he had 62 yds receiving. A pass catching threat like sproles. In fact, gore and hunter remind me of when tomlinson and sproles were working together in San Diego. I like it.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
can we get off hunters dick until he gets a breakout game?

now can we get back on?
Gores backup.

couldnt stop, lol
He, along with MJD, gives all of us 5'6 guys hope to one day play in the NFL...

Now to gain 50 pounds of muscle, increase my speed, strength and get 10 years younger
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
He, along with MJD, gives all of us 5'6 guys hope to one day play in the NFL...

Now to gain 50 pounds of muscle, increase my speed, strength and get 10 years younger

lol dont we all want to be a bit younger after watching some football.

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Jesus on a Pony

i meant this sarcastically before, but now I'm serious.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
I really like him, but he needs to work on his hands. He dropped a 3rd down pass that hit him in the hands at the first down marker. Would have been a huge gain.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Garrison Hearst was one of the most underrated RBs the 9ers ever had. Frankly I think of him as the last true WCO RB the 9ers had. Hunter reminds me slightly of him which is very good thing.
Reminds me of MJD or Westbrook or Hearst but looks like he has Darren Sproles speed. Hope he keeps getting better.
Share 49ersWebzone