LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

What Week this season, will Alex Smith be knocked out of action

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sure wouldnt want to have him get injured. This would be bad for us. I laughed bout the small hands as well lmao. But there was an artical saying he had average sized hands for a qb, just saying! Lol dont have the link tho. Should be easoly found im sure. Hope we get it together n start protectin alex better 11 sacks in two games is just horrible! We dont have mike martz no more so this should not happen what so ever
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
f**kin Romo didn't have broken ribs or a punctured lung, that p***y was playing his injury up to be more dramatic than it really was. If he had a punctured lung he would not have been playing, he would have been at the emergency room. He might have had bruised ribs, but his recovery was too quick for the injuries he claimed to be true.
EXACTLY!

He was actually diagnosed with a pneumothorax or collapsed lung, not a punctured lung, which is more severe. There a different severities of the injury and some could be played through.
Smith gonna wreck it starting after the bye . I pedicy 30TD 11 Int this year
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Really wish some "fans" would have 1/10th the dedication to this team that Smith has. It would make the fanbase a s**tton better.

if the fans were like Alex Smith our stadium would be even quieter, because no one could hear us clapping with our tiny hands.

Hey that's all right. Can't hear them all now anyways. They're too busy selling their tickets to fans of the opposite team.

I think more likely they have become fans of the opposite team... I wonder how many of those Cowboys fans used to be 49ers fans
Originally posted by blm7754:
I think more likely they have become fans of the opposite team... I wonder how many of those Cowboys fans used to be 49ers fans

As loud as the stick cheered at the end of that cowboys game, it seemed like a lot of niner fans turned cowboy fans that game.
Share 49ersWebzone