There are 216 users in the forums

Going to the game this weekend...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Wear your jersey. It's why you purchased it.

wear it and be buried in it
Tailgating in lot P with a white crabtree jersey and sitting in 214 see like 4 other Niners jerseys
For those who went to see the game, they were not many 49er fans, were they?
For those who went how did it go?
I went to the game umm I wouldn't say there were alot of niners fans but more than i expected to be honest and philly fans were pretty much as i expected all bark no bite. I wore my patrick willis jersey and cheered on every good play for the 49ers. I got booed a bit but not that much. It honestly couldnt have went much better I had a amazing time
Originally posted by HoRneR:
I went to the game umm I wouldn't say there were alot of niners fans but more than i expected to be honest and philly fans were pretty much as i expected all bark no bite. I wore my patrick willis jersey and cheered on every good play for the 49ers. I got booed a bit but not that much. It honestly couldnt have went much better I had a amazing time

Cool. Glad you had a good time man and got to see a awesome game.

Dude, you were there for one hell of a moment. People might talk about this one for years!

This. Eagles fans were EXTREMELY tame. Wore my Willis jersey and a hat and got really loud once we started to rally. No real guff from anyone except a few people who were sour over the loss... "you guys suck" kind of stuff. Funny how one can make that comment after the team that "sucks" just beat a now 1-3 team after being down 20 points.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that place sounded more quite than candlestick, even when they were in the lead.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Dude, you were there for one hell of a moment. People might talk about this one for years!
Best NFL game I've ever been to. Beat out the SF/AZ home opener in '07 where we won on the end around to Arnaz Battle.

Feels great to be 3-1 and beat a talented team for once. There's a great pic of me giving my friend who's a philly fan the finger at the game. I'll have to figure out how to save it to a site and post.

I also went to the game. I have gone to the eagles and niners game the last 2 years and thought we had a chance both years, blinded by loyalty. I really thought this was the year we got them. My friend, who also has gone with me the last 2 games and is an eagles fan, said what everyone else was saying, we don't have a chance. I took so much heat, living in Wilkes Barre Pa, for saying we would win. This was the best game I ever went to. I'm on cloud 9 this whole week. I get to rub it in all their faces. Niners for life!!! I think were back.
Originally posted by dr8van:
Hey Dude,

I live in DC (just about 3 hrs from Philly) and can tell you, those people are animals. Classless barbarians. I remember this from the game back in '09.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdW-pScL6yU&feature=related

Its up to you, but they will mess with you big time if you show up in Niner gear.

this is why i hate those F**kin eagles and all their fans! thats complete BULL! i hope i can catch some at a niner game one day..... get a nice warm beer all over them.
Share 49ersWebzone