There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Going to the game this weekend...

don't wear any niner gear
How are Lions fans??? My buddy has season tix to Lions and gave me two for my wife and I to go to it. 2nd row on the goal line...
Has anybody been to Niners vs Lions??? Are the fans as bad there??
Gotta say, I'm interested to see how this turns out.

I've heard stories about Philly and their fans.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
How are Lions fans??? My buddy has season tix to Lions and gave me two for my wife and I to go to it. 2nd row on the goal line...
Has anybody been to Niners vs Lions??? Are the fans as bad there??

It's hard to heckle when you have a paper bag on your head.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Sep 30, 2011 at 4:12 PM ]
take ya taser...if anybody gets jumpy givem a hot shot
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
What a p***y. Leave your jersey in the closet where it belongs. You don't deserve to be wearing the red and gold.

Easy to say coming all the way from Northern California. You've clearly never been to an Eagles game. I never said I wasn't going to wear it, I'm gauging public opinion.

Also I think this would warrant a warning for personal attack MODS!

Northern California, Philly, Oakland, Mexico, China, etc. etc. No difference. You either wear it with pride, or leave it at home in the closet where it belongs because you are afraid of being hazed for what you believe in.

Why do you need "public opinion" to approve what you wear?

"Umm mods, I created a new thread to show how afraid I am of wearing my colors at another stadium and now I'm being called a p***y for it. Please make it stop."
Have you ever been to philly? Then keep your mouth shut. Going to games there is different than going anywhere else. It's not like Oakland where it's all talk and they dress up like it's Halloween. Philly is a foul city with ruthless sports fans. Your contribution to this thread is about as useless as a second a$$hole. Speaking of a$$holes.... nevermind.

And you obviously have never been to a Raiders game dressed in Red either! lol... You shouldn't either because those fools would smell the fear from a mile a way and probably shank you before you ever went in!

Mods, mods... He called me an a*****e! Please come warn him.
The Phillies play their playoff game at 8:00 pm, so there will be a percentage of people who go to the football game sticking around for the playoff game, either because they have tickets to both games or just to hang out. Plus there is likely to be an early arriving crowd for baseball. So it's really like double jeopardy because the entire stadium area will be congested and crawling with ignorant Philadelphia fans.

i know you guys remember this s***
Philly is not a good place to go to a game..
Good luck buddy! GO NINERS!
I dont understand why fans constantly are scared ... It all depends on how you carry yourself. Dont goto the game if your scared.. I will be there as always wearing my colors with out even thinking twice. I just seriously dont get it ..
I wish Niner fans were more like Eagles and Raider fans, you might think that statement is crazy but I would love for opposing fans to think twice or be scared to come to our stadium. That way our stadium wouldn't be filled with a s**t load of the other teams fans.
heard you're gonna need a raincoat and/or a poncho. good way to hide the colors.
Originally posted by 209ers:

i know you guys remember this s***

I get so f**king angry every time I watch this..
Wear the jersey. Be a man. You'll regret it on your deathbed if you don't. Look St. Peter in the eye, my friend. Wear it. And pack heat.