There are 181 users in the forums

Going to the game this weekend...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
ill be in section 209 with a bunch of my friends that are all eagle fans
Wearin your jersey is just gonna bring down your experience.You can still root for the 9ers, but it doesnt make sense to draw negative attention to yourself.
oh yeah and also will be wearing a white crabtree jersey and have a kaepernick jersey just in case
Yea all Niners fans on here don't be scared to wear your jersey sunday i'll be wearing my Willis jersey no doubt.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Wearin your jersey is just gonna bring down your experience.You can still root for the 9ers, but it doesnt make sense to draw negative attention to yourself.

I would always wear 49ers jersey/colors on game day, whether I'm at the stick, bar, or away game. Be proud you represent the 49ers
Back in 03 I was at that Philly field on a tour and I wore a Garcia jersey. We went through the team shop and Westbrook was in there buying jerseys for a basketball tourney he was having and he told me to take my jersey off. I didnt but he was still cool and took pictures with everybody. I was 16 then.
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Wear your jersey. It's why you purchased it.

To get raped?

Haha, well like the guy above...I will pray for you.
I wouldn't do it myself, but my boy from Philly says it isnt like that at the new stadium. But if you die, dont blame it on me.
What a p***y. Leave your jersey in the closet where it belongs. You don't deserve to be wearing the red and gold.
I live in Philly, Eagles fans are like old oak trees, all bark.

Wear your jersey, rep down there. Let'em know the 49ers have fans too.

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
What a p***y. Leave your jersey in the closet where it belongs. You don't deserve to be wearing the red and gold.

Easy to say coming all the way from Northern California. You've clearly never been to an Eagles game. I never said I wasn't going to wear it, I'm gauging public opinion.

Also I think this would warrant a warning for personal attack MODS!
I'm going and the jersey will be on. Bring it Philthadelphia.
Hey Dude,

I live in DC (just about 3 hrs from Philly) and can tell you, those people are animals. Classless barbarians. I remember this from the game back in '09.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdW-pScL6yU&feature=related

Its up to you, but they will mess with you big time if you show up in Niner gear.
Yeah wear a Gore-tex jacket over your Jersey ........ so that you'll stay dry. Keep your back covered to those cowardly Philly fans. GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUCK.

Just make sure your smiling after the win.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Glorious classy fans of Philly

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5098407

As a former Phikly resident who has been to games as 49er fan I would just advise you NOT to wear any 49er team stuff.... Especially if your in thhe cheap seats.

This, i wouldn't wear niners gear within 10 miles of the stadium on sunday, philly is no joke. Esp if you are going alone or taking your family, why invite trouble to yourself?
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 30, 2011 at 11:48 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone