There are 132 users in the forums

Going to the game this weekend...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Nothing good will come of this.

this
ok who has the snowball video, I felt so bad for those fans, f*** those philly fans!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

this

I feel that me going with an eagles fan, the fact that it's not a rivalry, and my intent to take verbal abuse and not spit it back will make the game alright.

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Well I just scored 4 free tickets to the game. My best friend is a die hard Eagles fan and we've yet to go to a Niners/Eagles game.

Nevertheless, has anyone been to a 49ers game in Philly?

I've been to Philly before but only when rooting for them while playing against the Giants. I know they're ruthless when it comes to division rivals and opposing teams, but wondering if I should wear my jersey or not.

I'm not worried about getting yelled at etc. I just don't wanna get my ass beat in.

Thoughts?

Also, is anyone else going?

Dude,I know its a lil scary but its not the same as the vet and the way some of are fans are today you have to show up and represent i would definitely if i was in your shoes! C,mon on Niner Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

this

I feel that me going with an eagles fan, the fact that it's not a rivalry, and my intent to take verbal abuse and not spit it back will make the game alright.

let us know how that works out.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
If anything, Philly fans should be scared of 49er fans! We're the fans that just shot a Raider fan just for wearing a defamatory shirt. Philly fans will be shaking in their boots if you snap back at them so stay strong and don't take any sh*t from them!
It's awesome that your going to represent, but be careful. Eagle Fans are d*%ks. I heard they have a court room in the stadium to expedite all the idiots straight to jail. If the Niners pull off the W........well good luck! Try to enjoy the game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NFL needs to a better job protecting fans in stadiums. They should be held liable for fan safety.
Wear it! And by wear it, I don't just mean wear your jersey, I mean wear an ass-beating. When a 90 mile per hour fastball is thrown at a true gamer's ribs, he wears that SOB like a party hat and heads to first base with out rubbing it. Just remember not to fight back, and try to get slugged by a dude with designer jeans - increased chances you can collect when you sue. NIIIIIINEEEERSSS!!!
I was at the game where they were pelting niner fans with snowballs. I was wearing a niners jersey but I had a coat over it. I would suggest not wearing your jersey. It's just not worth it. If you don't mind being hassled the whole game and having beer dumped on you then go ahead and wear it.

Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Wear your jersey. It's why you purchased it.

To get raped?

I just think that if you let idiots dictate the atmosphere in the stadium then you allow the morons of the world a win, and the environment that once was fan friendly in the NFL, be ruled by the ignorant. Maybe it just takes enough people to stand up and represent their team to wake the NFL up and find a way to make the stadiums safer so that people like the OP wont be afraid to wear a jersey he is obviously proud of. That's all!

the fact that it's not a rivalry >> has nothing to do with it. Eagles fans are ignorant, rude and aggressive towards anyone rooting for the other team. I have stopped going because of this, it's just not fun nor, in my opinion, safe. I would seriously consider not wearing your 49ers jersey.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
the fact that it's not a rivalry >> has nothing to do with it. Eagles fans are ignorant, rude and aggressive towards anyone rooting for the other team. I have stopped going because of this, it's just not fun nor, in my opinion, safe. I would seriously consider not wearing your 49ers jersey.

Didn't they beat the crap out of a Baltimore fan in front of his wife and kid a while back (think it was a youtube video)? Would Baltimore be considered a rival?

And my friends little brother got beat down one sunday for wearing a Penn State jacket in Philly on a day they played Dallas (PSU's colors are blue & white for those who don't know). Kid wasn't even going to the game or near the stadium.
Don't take any glib from those dumb Philly Fans. All you have to say is, "WHATS IN YOUR GUY'S TROPHY CASE? LAST TIME I CHECKED WE HAD 5!"
Originally posted by hateroids84:
Don't take any glib from those dumb Philly Fans. All you have to say is, "WHATS IN YOUR GUY'S TROPHY CASE? LAST TIME I CHECKED WE HAD 5!"

their like the heat. stacked but cant live up to the hype.
Share 49ersWebzone