There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Going to the game this weekend...

Well I just scored 4 free tickets to the game. My best friend is a die hard Eagles fan and we've yet to go to a Niners/Eagles game.

Nevertheless, has anyone been to a 49ers game in Philly?

I've been to Philly before but only when rooting for them while playing against the Giants. I know they're ruthless when it comes to division rivals and opposing teams, but wondering if I should wear my jersey or not.

I'm not worried about getting yelled at etc. I just don't wanna get my ass beat in.

Thoughts?

Also, is anyone else going?
ill pray for you. good luck in philly
take your gun
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Well I just scored 4 free tickets to the game. My best friend is a die hard Eagles fan and we've yet to go to a Niners/Eagles game.

Nevertheless, has anyone been to a 49ers game in Philly?

I've been to Philly before but only when rooting for them while playing against the Giants. I know they're ruthless when it comes to division rivals and opposing teams, but wondering if I should wear my jersey or not.

I'm not worried about getting yelled at etc. I just don't wanna get my ass beat in.

Thoughts?

Also, is anyone else going?

You lucky SOB! Be glad there's no snow yet! I heard that their stadium is actually a dump. Is this true?
[ Edited by 52thegreat on Sep 29, 2011 at 5:03 PM ]
your gonna get paped
lol good luck with that
Lucky it's not snowing. I guess you'll only get beer thrown at you.
Yeah I remember the snowball fight from two years back. I'm not worried about taking guff a few thrown beers but I figure I gotta not be nutless and represent the team. I'm not gonna incite anything and certainly not gonna retaliate back against comments etc.
Wear your jersey. It's why you purchased it.
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Wear your jersey. It's why you purchased it.

To get raped?
wear your jersey. If anyone f**ks with you, shank 'em.
Nothing good will come of this.
Ill also be there repping the 49ers. I heard if you go with any eagle fans they wont be hostile towards you.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Lucky it's not snowing. I guess you'll only get beer thrown at you.
That's the worst
I would never do it, one thing I hate is piss drunk people in my ear talking smack with hella bad breath, ruins my experience!

Good luck and have fun though!