There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Vick said:

"I am going to play the whole game regardless, they will have to cart me off the field"

...now I know Michael Vick isn't the sharpest guy with words, but is he predicting we hurt him bad enough to need to be carted off the field. Haha
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
"I am going to play the whole game regardless, they will have to cart me off the field"

...now I know Michael Vick isn't the sharpest guy with words, but is he predicting we hurt him bad enough to need to be carted off the field. Haha

Let's make it happen.
So that means he'll play the kick-off?
I think he just wants to man up since romo did, but vick's style of play, and the philly Oline won't let him do that against us (I hope) I hope fangio finally brings the rain, since we havent yet all season.
The Russian Mike Vick=Micharl

Patrick Willis: "Um, sure bro. Whatever you'd like."
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I want a Brooks and Justin Smith Sandwich with a nice Vick filling
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Patrick Willis: "Um, sure bro. Whatever you'd like."

Hilarious
micharl lmao
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

I think we can figure out a way to do that, time for aldon to get his first sack!
Originally posted by Antix:
I want a Brooks and Justin Smith Sandwich with a nice Vick filling

A P&B (Patrick & Bowman) sandwich!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 52thegreat:

I'll take a few of those too.

Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by 52thegreat:

I'll take a few of those too.
I don't like this. Why is he so pumped up. This is a redemption game for him and I am very concerned. He will likely play the game of his life.