There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Would people be interested in these? I download the games each week so I can watch them again, I have the time, I have the software, etc. If people were interested, I could piece together the drives (including punts at the end of them if there are some) and throw them up on Youtube.

Whomeam, question. What type of software, along with the other components, does one need to download, edit, and post the videos?
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
you're awesome bro. Thanks for all this!
Originally posted by daWest:
Would people be interested in these? I download the games each week so I can watch them again, I have the time, I have the software, etc. If people were interested, I could piece together the drives (including punts at the end of them if there are some) and throw them up on Youtube.

Whomeam, question. What type of software, along with the other components, does one need to download, edit, and post the videos?

Well i'm using a very crappy, falling apart netbook so I can't get the software I want to make better videos. Right now i'm using a "bought" version of the latest Nero software, which put a program on my computer called Videopad Video Editor. So I download the game, run it through a converter (Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6) to get it to a lower frame rate since I can't view HD on this piece of s**t, then open up Videopad and drag and drop the file into it. After that, all I do is go through the video and edit it.

For instance, if i'm doing the first half offense, I find out where half time is and cut it off so I only have the first half. Then I go back from the beginning and cut it to get the results you see. I try to keep it under 15 minutes because of how long it takes to convert. The program just can't get enough power out of the netbook to go any faster. Then I upload it to Youtube and Vimeo.

That.... Was probably a bit more info than you wanted
Originally posted by daWest:

Well i'm using a very crappy, falling apart netbook so I can't get the software I want to make better videos. Right now i'm using a "bought" version of the latest Nero software, which put a program on my computer called Videopad Video Editor. So I download the game, run it through a converter (Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6) to get it to a lower frame rate since I can't view HD on this piece of s**t, then open up Videopad and drag and drop the file into it. After that, all I do is go through the video and edit it.

For instance, if i'm doing the first half offense, I find out where half time is and cut it off so I only have the first half. Then I go back from the beginning and cut it to get the results you see. I try to keep it under 15 minutes because of how long it takes to convert. The program just can't get enough power out of the netbook to go any faster. Then I upload it to Youtube and Vimeo.

That.... Was probably a bit more info than you wanted

No, not at all. Thats exactly the type of answer i was hoping for. Do you just download the game from NFL.com?
Nope. I used to go to the Myp2p forums but they've been down for quite a bit. I now go here: http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/59936-NFL-Regular-Season-2011-12-Full-Game-Downloads?s=019940685b8035c8f35980ea17ecd2c9 They haven't failed me yet. Multiple people upload the video to multiple sites. You have to download it in parts, usually around 5. To make it easier, I use Jdownloader. You copy and paste the links into it and it lines them all up, downloads them one by one. You have to enter a captcha for each one but it gets rid of the maximum bandwidth problems most sites put on there. Once all parts are done downloading, it even extracts the video out of the files for you, saving you the time. It's really nifty.
So looking through the first half, Alex Smith had 5 of his passes dropped. Threw three passes that were bad, offtarget. Receivers really need to work on their hands. This has been a problem all season long so far.
Nope. I used to go to the Myp2p forums but they've been down for quite a bit. I now go here: http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/59936-NFL-Regular-Season-2011-12-Full-Game-Downloads?s=019940685b8035c8f35980ea17ecd2c9 They haven't failed me yet. Multiple people upload the video to multiple sites. You have to download it in parts, usually around 5. To make it easier, I use Jdownloader. You copy and paste the links into it and it lines them all up, downloads them one by one. You have to enter a captcha for each one but it gets rid of the maximum bandwidth problems most sites put on there. Once all parts are done downloading, it even extracts the video out of the files for you, saving you the time. It's really nifty.

your a f'n superstar!
How do you start the downloading tho?
Could I ask you a favor? When uploading the games, could you please update the title to indicate the page for each weeks game? Better yet, update the first post for each weeks game?

Thanks in advance.

Great job on the vids! wanted to know if the defensive plays were going up?
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Could I ask you a favor? When uploading the games, could you please update the title to indicate the page for each weeks game? Better yet, update the first post for each weeks game?

Thanks in advance.

That's what i've been doing :P Updating the first post each time.
Originally posted by niners9ers:
How do you start the downloading tho?

Are you using Jdownloader?
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Great job on the vids! wanted to know if the defensive plays were going up?

I'll start working on them today for sure.
Thanks for the vids!!! On a football note when I was watching the game the first time I noticed Davis get called for 2 tripping penalties and got furious. But after getting to rewind it back and watch the play a few times it looks Like A. Davis was coached to do that but just did a terrible acting job. Does anybody else notice this at all? It happens at the 1:20 mark of the 2nd half video
First post updated.

Money! Any chance we'll be able to add in the other two games you already did on youtube? Good job on naming them something obscure!
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 5, 2011 at 9:20 AM ]