49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 632 users in the forums

My breakdown of the season so far

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nicely done
great post
I haven't seen much of Philadelphia but I had no idea their run defense was so bad. The 49ers seem to cure a lot of other team's problems, especially in home games though. I guess it's a fair chance either way.
thank you, been on this site for about 8 years, just never post until now
The Eagles have a small D-Line that is really good at rushing the passer, but have struggled all year against the run, so i expect the Niners 2 run the ball 25-30 times this game, and keep the passing 2 a minimum with bout 15-20 passes
Turnover difference is my favorite stat.
I like. Way to represent the 707.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Turnover difference is my favorite stat.

yea that's one the big differences than last year....people gotta remember we played Romo good, and should've had atleast 1 pick.....especially the one that hit Haralson on the head, but he didnt turn 2 look....The Defense is definitely playing with a chip on its shoulder this year
Originally posted by captain_planet:
I like. Way to represent the 707.

thanks, born in Napa
I just saw on NFL.com that after Week 3 the 49ers are dead last in Total Offense / ypg. That's gonna catch up in a bad way real soon if not fixed.
i hope the d can keep this up as our offense still trying to catch up.

i hope gore or hunter will tear up the eagles d. don't care who start the game but hope its 50/50 or 60/40 splits between them.

great post 707.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I just saw on NFL.com that after Week 3 the 49ers are dead last in Total Offense / ypg. That's gonna catch up in a bad way real soon if not fixed.


Bad

28th - Pass Offense
30th - Rush Offense
32nd - Total Offense


Good

14th - Points a game
4th - Pass Completion %
13th - QB Rating


Were still learning a whole new system, we might not be putting up the yards, but were being efficient, and putting up points
Originally posted by 707Niners:
Bad

28th - Pass Offense
30th - Rush Offense
32nd - Total Offense


Good

14th - Points a game
4th - Pass Completion %
13th - QB Rating


Were still learning a whole new system, we might not be putting up the yards, but were being efficient, and putting up points

We are winning because we aren't turning the ball over. If you think about it, it's a great place to start when installing an offense.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone