There are 268 users in the forums

Week 3: Thoughts after re-watching game....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Enjoyed this one too, Marvin49... I think you're 3-3 this year. Concise, fair, and spot on.

( I agree with Kilgore that Crabtree HAS to stop dropping passes like he has... the one over the middle was a killer, and he has another low one that good WRs have to make )
If by "3-3" you mean "3 for 3," then I agree.

(Sorry, but I still have it out for you cause you almost stole my screenname. )
Great post - can't be said enough Chilo was frickign Awful he has GOT to go.
Anybody know when this game will re-air?!
3) Aldon Smith is still a freak, but he's having trouble getting to the QB. He's not bursting off the line and is getting neutralized rather easily. I still think he's going to be a very good player tho. I think he's still learning the position.

I think all of our passrusher's should look at some film on Mathis and Freeney. They get off the ball just as it snaps it seems. They must know the QB'S snap count or something. Whats more, the first thing they do when they get to the QB is swat at the throwing arm. Each of the had a FF that way last night.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The offensive formations are too bunched together and letting the opposing D just tee off on the line. Giving the O-line a disadvantage from the start.

Harbaugh needs to spread the Defense.

This. My son looked at me and told me to stop screaming because the coaches couldn't hear me yesterday. It is just so frustrating to see them giving the defense such an advantage to just tee off on our offense because we are so bunched up. We clearly need to spread the field and take a few deep shots just to loosen up defenses.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Anybody know when this game will re-air?!

I thought only they only replay the top few games of the week
  • Jiks
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I really believe all we need on offense is a run game and that will open up this offense so much. Alex Smith, though playing well, can't do it all on his own. He's just not that type of QB at the moment. He alone is responsible for about 85% of the yardage. Get the run game going, take some pressure off Alex, and things will open up.

I dont get it

Wait... Wait.. Me neither, what you laughing at me for?
My friend texted me what I thought of the game.

All I said is we need to cut Chilo. Seriously don't allow him on the bus.

My friend is a big USC fan, but he thought that was funny, but I wasn't kidding.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
My friend texted me what I thought of the game.

All I said is we need to cut Chilo. Seriously don't allow him on the bus.

My friend is a big USC fan, but he thought that was funny, but I wasn't kidding.

Your friend probably thinks Chilo is a stud too, eh? haha
Share 49ersWebzone