There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If we win next week @Philly, would you consider us legit contenders?

If we win next week @Philly, would you consider us legit contenders?

IMO, I think it does. The Packers would be the only team who would be looking legitimately better than us in the NFC. Maybe the Saints.
Not a banged up Eagles team.
I lol'd
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
I lol'd

Originally posted by andes14:
IMO, I think it does. The Packers would be the only team who would be looking legitimately better than us in the NFC. Maybe the Saints.

I ...

How ...



What?!!

If we beat the Eagles, I would consider it a fluke.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
I lol'd


Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

What? Which NFC teams other than the Packers and maybe Saints would have had a better 2011 résumé than being 3-1 having beaten the alleged Dream Team on the road and having outplayed the opponent in the 1 loss??? Maybe Detroit...but this is assuming N.O. and Detroit win.
Well it definitely puts us in good position for the NFC West. IF we beat the Michael Vickless Eagles, the Cards play the Giants, the Rams play the Redskins and the Seahawks play the Falcons. Looking pretty good for us
didnt vote lol
Originally posted by modninerfan:
didnt vote lol

Haven't stopped lol'ing lol
Packers
Lions
Buccaneers
Falcons
Saints
Cowboys
Eagles(even if we beat them)

are better than this team right now. Unless we blow them out of the water, beating an already down team doesnt prove much.
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
didnt vote lol

Haven't stopped lol'ing lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
didnt vote lol

Haven't stopped lol'ing lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Packers
Lions
Buccaneers
Falcons
Saints
Cowboys
Eagles(even if we beat them)

are better than this team right now. Unless we blow them out of the water, beating an already down team doesnt prove much.