-
DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by modninerfan:
2007 - Ravens @ Niners
Ravens win 9-7
3 FG's by Matt Stover
1 TD pass (Dilfer to Battle)
Niners had a total net yardage of 163
Ravens had a total net yardage of 315
MVP's - Matt Stover / Andy Lee
This. RIP Steve McNair
-
MuggD
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,990
lol Pee Wee Herman.
-
190836
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,971
I voted for Matt Maiocco looks like.....
-
Wubbie
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,867
Originally posted by modninerfan:
most boring game I ever attended.
Mmm... Up until the third quarter it was... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I'm happy with the W.
-
SoCal9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 11,496
Quite a few seasons ago the Eagles stomped the 49ers by a 40-8 score (or something lopsided like that). It was both ugly and boring. At least they won today.
-
Godsleftsock
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,291
Cody Pickett vs the bears
-
Gore_21
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,685
A lot better then the 10+ games we got blown out by 30-40 points in the past 8+ years. We had a 9-3 game against the Vikings in 06. Remember a couple 6-3 games in the NFL... can't remember a 3-0 one.
-
BimmerKing
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,276
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
most boring game I ever attended.
Mmm... Up until the third quarter it was... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I'm happy with the W.
..We lost that game.
*Hes talking about the Ravens game in 07..not todays game
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Sep 25, 2011 at 11:01 PM ]
-
H41L5ATAN
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,417
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
2007 - Ravens @ Niners
Ravens win 9-7
3 FG's by Matt Stover
1 TD pass (Dilfer to Battle)
Niners had a total net yardage of 163
Ravens had a total net yardage of 315
MVP's - Matt Stover / Andy Lee
2007 was a depressing ass year
All year long...
-
GoalLineStand
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 322
I like to watch football to see the "chess game" between offenses and defenses and I like to see exciting plays executed by talented players. If this is the brand of 49er football we're going to be seeing this year, win or lose, I'll probably find something else to do on Sunday---like ride my motorcycle. This type of football bores me. After the last 10 years, give me a compelling reason to spend 3 hours of my time. Been a fan since '81. Been there, done that.
-
sincalfaithful
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 27,712
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
OMG that was by far the worst game i've ever sat through
most boring game I ever attended.
fact
-
sfninerfanMax
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,725
I am never bored by a Niner win.
-
mjonags32
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,207
#3
and not shying away from my vote
-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
2007 - Ravens @ Niners
Ravens win 9-7
3 FG's by Matt Stover
1 TD pass (Dilfer to Battle)
Niners had a total net yardage of 163
Ravens had a total net yardage of 315
MVP's - Matt Stover / Andy Lee
This. RIP Steve McNair
Worst game I have ever seen. Rip steve
-
JREED23
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 187
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
OMG that was by far the worst game i've ever sat through
most boring thread I ever read.
fixed