There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris Culliver on Twitter

Chris Culliver: Some of these fans are funny to me/ I see no one care about the W alot of y'all talking about the things we did wrong/ forget that. #W 2-1
Hey Culliver how about you hit and wrap next time.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Chris Culliver: Some of these fans are funny to me/ I see no one care about the W alot of y'all talking about the things we did wrong/ forget that. #W 2-1

We are already discussing it over in the game thread. He also said this.

The bengals was soft as baby (s*I*t) lol
by Chris Culliver on Sep 25, 2011 at 13:51:53

Needs to shut it... it's bad karma. They played us tough.
Maybe he should stay off twitter and work on not getting penalized
In which he contributed nothing!
Hes a rook, lay off him for now.

I agree with what he says to an extent. Its a Win, take it, enjoy it, no matter how ugly it is, its a Win.
On to the next.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Chris Culliver: Some of these fans are funny to me/ I see no one care about the W alot of y'all talking about the things we did wrong/ forget that. #W 2-1

We are already discussing it over in the game thread. He also said this.

The bengals was soft as baby (s*I*t) lol
by Chris Culliver on Sep 25, 2011 at 13:51:53

Needs to shut it... it's bad karma. They played us tough.
Ohh ok. IBTL
Sounds like he needs to mature a little, he's going to get himself in trouble spouting off about opponents like that. Interesting that he's so in tune with what the fans are saying though, what's his handle? lol
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Hes a rook, lay off him for now.

I agree with what he says to an extent. Its a Win, take it, enjoy it, no matter how ugly it is, its a Win.
On to the next.

+1
Originally posted by thedude:
Sounds like he needs to mature a little, he's going to get himself in trouble spouting off about opponents like that. Interesting that he's so in tune with what the fans are saying though, what's his handle? lol

Do you feel he's wrong though? I just counted and 8-10 of the threads at the top are negative threads.
I agree with him.
We need CB that has confidence. A CB without any is toast.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
We need CB that has confidence. A CB without any is toast.

Meh. Clements had a lot of confidence and look where that got him
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Maybe he should stay off twitter and work on not getting penalized

This.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Meh. Clements had a lot of confidence and look where that got him

Yeah, but confidence wasn't his problem.