LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

what's up with Jimmy Raye Harbaugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have had it with his guy. Have we seen a slant yet? How is he different from Jimmy Raye?
lock this crap
I agree Jimmy Raye Number 2. And dont put your excuses of its the lockout the wco takes time! EXCUSES!!! His college gameplan doesnt translate to the NFL
Offensive line fail.

/ thread
Oline doesn't explain with 3 minutes left after the INT his two runs up the middle and then the end around. Why not just bring back our wildcat that sucked just as much
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
lock this crap

jimmy raye forgot to bring his playbook with him when he got fired
Originally posted by jreff22:

Is this an angry democrat group. Seem like you just want to shut people up rather than have a explanation for your view.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Offensive line fail.

/ thread

This

Originally posted by msallaz51:
I have had it with his guy. Have we seen a slant yet? How is he different from Jimmy Raye?

this guys a comedian.

Is this an angry democrat group. Seem like you just want to shut people up rather than have a explanation for your view.

say wut?

there are multiple other threads where this being talked about right now. No need to clutter the board to say what has been said a million times.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
say wut?

there are multiple other threads where this being talked about right now. No need to clutter the board to say what has been said a million times.

good excuse
People can talk all they want about "oh the lockout, oh it's only been 2 months, wah wah wah."

These guys are pros. It's their damn job to execute. This dink and dunk crap is not necessary. The 49ers have the talent to be an offensive powerhouse. Jim needs to loosen his closed grip on that playbook, open it up, and let his men make some plays. That's what they're paid for.

I don't have to explain myself to anybody. Read through the threads and post where appropriate.
Share 49ersWebzone