LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

After 2 games, what are you pleased with or encouraged by so far?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

After 2 games, what are you pleased with or encouraged by so far?

I think Alex has been playing well with what he's being asked to do. Would like to see more shots downfield, if the plays are called and if the OLine actually gave him time to do that. Ginn and Akers were great in week 1, week 2, fine, but hard to top week 1. As far as consistancy goes, I have to say QB.
[ Edited by GBNinerFan on Sep 22, 2011 at 2:23 PM ]
ST with out a doubt. The're the highest scoring unit on our team....
Michael Bolton, I'm really gonna need you to focus up.
[ Edited by Otter on Sep 22, 2011 at 8:21 AM ]
Run defense
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm not disappointed at all. It is week 3 and we are 1-1 like I thought we would be. Our offense is a work in progress like any smart person would of figured. Our defense is exactly what I thought it would be. I guess the only disappointment for me at this point is lack of production from Frank Gore, but I believe that changes this week.
Originally posted by Chief:
I'm not disappointed at all. It is week 3 and we are 1-1 like I thought we would be. Our offense is a work in progress like any smart person would of figured. Our defense is exactly what I thought it would be. I guess the only disappointment for me at this point is lack of production from Frank Gore, but I believe that changes this week.

this
Uh, "all the disappointments"?

We're one and one, and our QB is playing better than he ever has. What are you so disappointed about?
QB play??? lol
Bowman & RayMac deserve to be their own options.
We are getting better and I think we will see a lot of new stuff this week.

I'm glad Jim is open to suggestions and will listen to the players.....adapt and overcome!!!

It's only been two f"ckin games ask me week 8
The fans at the stick playing against the very team in which it all began with the catch. Bill Walsh probably roling over in his grave and would be very dissapointed in the lack of fan support. Say what you want about the team but they were 1-0 going into the game. That and the fact it was the friken cowboys should have generated a better turn out.
Sorry at 1-1 after an abreviated off-season , I find that I am not very disappointed , maybe Edwards knee and Crabtree's lingering foot. Bright spots are Run Defense and and being on the plus side of turnovers.
Andy Lee
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Andy Lee

this. Andy Lee is a fkn beast!
Share 49ersWebzone