There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When will Willis get his first INT?

When and who will he pick off? Do you think he will get a defensive TD this year?

I say his first INT comes against Vick. His first defensive TD this year will be against Detroit. Ray Mac will strip Stafford of the ball and Willis will scoop it up and take it to the house!
Well they didn't induct him as an early influence, which is good as I'd rather see him get in as a performer. All that being said, I'd rather see him get in as an early influence than not at all.
Originally posted by kimcuc:
Well they didn't induct him as an early influence, which is good as I'd rather see him get in as a performer. All that being said, I'd rather see him get in as an early influence than not at all.

i'm not following you 1 post man
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Hahaha I was scratching my head too

Bowman will get one before Willis. He had Whitten blanketed 20 yards downfield and may be outplaying Willis to this point.
when the opposing QB makes a mistake and throws it to him instead of their guy. thats how it usually happens
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
when the opposing QB makes a mistake and throws it to him instead of their guy. thats how it usually happens

QFT
Originally posted by backontop:

QFT

lol
Holy hell some serious nonsense has been writed here. Can it just be cancelled and the few of us who did see it make a pact to say nothing about it going forward?
Originally posted by backontop:

QFT

Someone is definitly under the influence and it's not Patrick Willis.....
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

Do I read this backwards to make sense of it? I bet that's what it is just read it backwards.

lla ta ton naht ecneulfni ylrae na sa ni teg mih ees rehtar (sounds like it might be from the Book of the Dead)
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:

lol wtf?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home