There are 118 users in the forums

Man it is getting tiresome having someone have a career game against us game after game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know this is hyperbole, but this Dallas game just made Tony Romo a hero for beating SF with a broken rib and punctured lung. Last yr we had any # of RBs, have career games against us, same for WRs, Same for QBs, same for opponents Defenses, same for getting outcoached....it is getting to point where every time we play someone, we make somebody a star....a hero...or give them an new record of some kind. I thot maybe the pendulum had swung back our first game when Ginn did the reverse to SEA, with his two TDs, a KO and PR. Then the cowboys and Romo. Is there some kind of bad karma or jing or something else following us around on sundays? In a way, it is in great part due to schidt for coaching the last 8 yrs. That surely could account for some of this. But are the 9ers just beat mentally before they step foot on the field, or are they just unlucky, or has just having a really crappy team caused so many memorable games for so many of our opponents? Whatever, I would desperately like for this to stop...and sooner the better.
this has been beat to death
We set a new record against the seakawks
Yes, Godsleft we did ...and then reverted back to the same ole, same ole.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

We hurt Austin, romo, and jones at least
Yeah, but not bad enough.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Braylon would have been nice to have the whole game. That ego of his screems superstar.
I know this is hyperbole, but this Dallas game just made Tony Romo a hero for beating SF with a broken rib and punctured lung. Last yr we had any # of RBs, have career games against us, same for WRs, Same for QBs, same for opponents Defenses, same for getting outcoached....it is getting to point where every time we play someone, we make somebody a star....a hero...or give them an new record of some kind. I thot maybe the pendulum had swung back our first game when Ginn did the reverse to SEA, with his two TDs, a KO and PR. Then the cowboys and Romo. Is there some kind of bad karma or jing or something else following us around on sundays? In a way, it is in great part due to schidt for coaching the last 8 yrs. That surely could account for some of this. But are the 9ers just beat mentally before they step foot on the field, or are they just unlucky, or has just having a really crappy team caused so many memorable games for so many of our opponents? Whatever, I would desperately like for this to stop...and sooner the better.
Dont we have a record of not allowing a 100 yard rusher???
I can live with Romo having a big day, but Matt Moore was a different story.......
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Great, we softened them up for the rest of our division.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I bet other QBs circle the niners with a big smiley face when the schedule comes out.
Originally posted by susweel:
I bet other QBs circle the niners with a big smiley face when the schedule comes out.

this is just sad
I agree. ESPN and MNF were all on Romo's nuts.

If we had covered at least deep before the half instead of whatever the ph**k that was, we would be in first.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I agree. ESPN and MNF were all on Romo's nuts.

If we had covered at least deep before the half instead of whatever the ph**k that was, we would be in first.

We are in first
Originally posted by susweel:

Really? They're lining up for broken ribs and punctured lungs? Who'da thunk it!
Share 49ersWebzone