LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

If we're 3-3 at the bye-week, I'll be stoked!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.
Oops.

Let's see 1-5 vs. 5-1.

Seems you were WRONG, MD.

Again.

Care for some crow?
1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I like me some dark clouds......when they are hanging over SEA PHI CIN Tampa and DET.
you guys need to have more faith cmon i see this team going atleast 11-5 12-4 and if you think no look at the easy schedule coming up we got playoffs for sure this year GO NINERS ALL DAY

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

The sun will come out tomorrow...betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow...

MadDog fails.

Oh and it's all Baalke's fault, too. Well it is.
[ Edited by ninertico on Oct 19, 2011 at 12:24 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ermex:
playcalling needs to change and put spencer back at corner

good call..
hey
Originally posted by oldman9er:
3-3 is my optimistic expectation as well... hate to say that. We need to win against Cincy and TB... I think we lose on the road to Philly and Detroit.

hey, oldman9er.. why are you serving up crow with gems like this from you in this same thread?
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JaxinSac:
hey
3-3 is my optimistic expectation as well... hate to say that. We need to win against Cincy and TB... I think we lose on the road to Philly and Detroit.

hey, oldman9er.. why are you serving up crow with gems like this from you in this same thread?

There's a difference between the two posters. oldman9er has admitted he was wrong and eaten crow.
Originally posted by Otter:
hey

There's a difference between the two posters. oldman9er has admitted he was wrong and eaten crow.

sooo if you do something, and fall flat on your face and admit it, your job is to then point out others doing it? gotcha, good call

I heard Crow's are now on the endangered species list. I think it's time to call a truce with the serial skeptics and haters. It's all good now.

Make room on the bandwagon and lets roll.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Whenever you are proven wrong, and people call you out, will you respond this time?

Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Whenever you are proven wrong, and people call you out, will you respond this time?

nicely done, gold
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I heard Crow's are now on the endangered species list. I think it's time to call a truce with the serial skeptics and haters. It's all good now.

Make room on the bandwagon and lets roll.

i dunno, sono.. i had to take a break this site for a couple months because of the comments by maddog and the "veterans" that made this go from a place that provided timely updates to a b*tch session forecasting 0-16. It was as fun as watching a broadcasting duo of Moose and Mora Jr
  • Otter
  • Veteran
hey

sooo if you do something, and fall flat on your face and admit it, your job is to then point out others doing it? gotcha, good call

You are either ignoring or are unaware of the long posting histories of these two members. I'll leave it at that.
hey

You are either ignoring or are unaware of the long posting histories of these two members. I'll leave it at that.

neither.. i just don't give em the same pass you do. As a fan, I understand being a skeptic. it's the constant doom and gloom mixed with a "i know better than you because I've been referred to by a local internet article" flavor that turns readers like me off (that's not directed at the oldman). All good tho..
Share 49ersWebzone