LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

If we're 3-3 at the bye-week, I'll be stoked!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it too late to get 2-5?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

We will find a way to lose one of those games we've already won. After all, this team is owned by the YORKS.
ok, I posted that the Cowboys would leave us in the ditch bleeding from every orifice. I said that we would loss to the Bengals because it was a road game & ET zone. Finally, I wrote about how Vick was going to slice and dice our D to the tune of 500yds etc, but we still won. Go figure. So now I'm stuck and will have to say how and why every team, each week, is going to give us an L. If I don't I'll jinx us. I feel like the guy in the Giants commerical that fell off a ladder on purpose becasue that is what he did the year they won the WS. So, look outNiners Bloute is coming to town and Freeman is ready to rip our DBs to shreds. Susperstition covered.
How does 5-1 sound?!!
this guy jizzed in his pants today
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I think the 49ers finish 15-1 then end up in the Super Bowl beating the Patriots 49-0. Then we all look back @ week 2 two and at Ricky Francois big paw and dream of what could have been.

genius
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.

How do you prefer your crow, Grilled, Roasted or Fried?
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.

lol
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:

lol

At this point, I dont even thnk he deserves crow.......but definitly a steamy pile of something....oatmeal....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:

lol

At this point, I dont even thnk he deserves crow.......but definitly a steamy pile of something....oatmeal....
Fresh from the hills/fields of MT. Pain.

Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I think the 49ers finish 15-1 then end up in the Super Bowl beating the Patriots 49-0. Then we all look back @ week 2 two and at Ricky Francois big paw and dream of what could have been.

genius

Awesome, and Im cool with RJF, the lose IMO brought this team closer, and made us hungrier. Love this team, Harbaugh is for real, finally we have a HC who knows his s**t.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

I think 0-16 is out of the question at this point, and we can avoid 2-5 as long as we continue to play solid.
5-1! You mad Schwartz?
Originally posted by oldman9er:
3-3 is my optimistic expectation as well... hate to say that. We need to win against Cincy and TB... I think we lose on the road to Philly and Detroit.

Originally posted by SK49R:
me 2. I think we end up 2-7 going into the Cards game.

Originally posted by SK49R:
Suh is gonna put an end all these Alex Smith debates.

In the first pages, people had low expectations, I also expected a 3-3 at this point of the season
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c2d42c/article/playoff-picture-2011

still a long way, but we are well
We're going to go 0-16
Share 49ersWebzone