LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

If we're 3-3 at the bye-week, I'll be stoked!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
3 - 3 would be real disappointing now. 4 - 2 would be pretty good and far better than expectations. 5 - 1 would be just unbelievable...

How about 0-16?
3-3...no

4-2...yes
Originally posted by BrianGO:
3 - 3 would be real disappointing now. 4 - 2 would be pretty good and far better than expectations. 5 - 1 would be just unbelievable...

How about 0-16?

LOL. Hey all I ever wanted to do was succeed. I'm glad we are better than expected...

How about 0-16?

Lol. Yeah SD 3-3, should in your eyes be a great accomplishment, esp since you thought we'd go 0-15.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

How about 0-16?

Lol. Yeah SD 3-3, should in your eyes be a great accomplishment, esp since you thought we'd go 0-15.

If we go 5 - 1 I won't complain that much anymore. I won't have much to complain about.....

How about 0-16?

If we go 5 - 1 I won't complain that much anymore. I won't have much to complain about.....

Actually, this is the sanest I've seen you in 4 - 5 years. LOL

How about 0-16?

Actually, this is the sanest I've seen you in 4 - 5 years. LOL

Well I really like Harbaugh. I have always thought he is a QB genius developer and a genius offensive mind. He did miracles with Josh Johnson at University of San Diego and of course I live here. And QB's NEVER played like that before at USD. Then he did what he did with Luck. Now Alex is playing the best football of his life. And it doesn't surprise me really. COACHING MATTERS. Especially to a QB. And especially to a QB with the mindset and temperment of Alex Smith. Smith is the type of personality who really needs a mentor and coach and somebody to lead him the way and teach him and believe in him. He plays better like that.

Plus we don't have a SingleBrainCell or NoWin type HC. Just complete idiots who have no business coaching ever as a HC. It just makes you more hopeful. And like I said with Alex it's not just the play and performance. He doesn't walk around with his head down and sulk anymore. He's confident and believes in himself and his HC and his system. It's just different now.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 4, 2011 at 2:46 AM ]
4-2. We play 2 tough games next so I can see us dropping one of them.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.

You seem to be flat out wrong every time you speak up around here. I highly recommended you take one of those sabbatical things from the webzone and re-evaluate yourself.

Home opener for the Bengals, and a roady to a place on EST is a bad combination. The Niners simply have a bad history of playing across the country, and I don't see anything different this year.

Once again you have far less ability than you realize, its getting embarrassing and I'm telling you as a friend STFU take a break and come back with a refreshed, rejuvenated, 49er homerism instead of a 49er downsindronism!

Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
ppl on here a think the Bengals are a better team LMAO! typical Niner talk smh the only way we lose to the Bengals is if the secondary falls apart again and we beat ourselves, and yall really need to stop with this we cant win on the east coast bs, I could understand if we were playing the Packers,Falcons,or any other good team over there but this is the freakin BENGALS besides its not like we get blown out everytime we go over there.

also everyone wants to talk about teams having losing records when they travel what about the Bucs? werent they winless at the Stick till last year? i know its still very early in the season but the Bucs look like they took a few steps back from last year and lightning doesn't strike the same place twice, we have a chance to be 3-3

See here is an example of somebody who actually has a clue about whats going on!

Well, look at you! Finally decided to come out of your negative shell, huh??

1-5. The second half of the year will be much better, but I see dark clouds the next four games.

Well I really like Harbaugh. I have always thought he is a QB genius developer and a genius offensive mind. He did miracles with Josh Johnson at University of San Diego and of course I live here. And QB's NEVER played like that before at USD. Then he did what he did with Luck. Now Alex is playing the best football of his life. And it doesn't surprise me really. COACHING MATTERS. Especially to a QB. And especially to a QB with the mindset and temperment of Alex Smith. Smith is the type of personality who really needs a mentor and coach and somebody to lead him the way and teach him and believe in him. He plays better like that.

Plus we don't have a SingleBrainCell or NoWin type HC. Just complete idiots who have no business coaching ever as a HC. It just makes you more hopeful. And like I said with Alex it's not just the play and performance. He doesn't walk around with his head down and sulk anymore. He's confident and believes in himself and his HC and his system. It's just different now.

Smith has a coachable personality. He will do whatever the coaches want him to do. But with Nolan and Sing, I have to think in the back of his mind he's got to think 'these guys have no clue'. If we all recognized it, being part of the team he must have certainly known it way before anyone outside of it. He had Urban Meyer in college, the guy that eventually brought a championship to FL. Meyer is a better coach than both Nolan and Sing together. I would hang my head and sulk too under those two. One of them threw him under the bus over an injury and the other, what's his word 'do the same things over and over, expecting a different result'. That freak'n sounds like Sing to a T to me.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Oct 4, 2011 at 7:22 AM ]
I think we go 5-1, and they will both be close games, with Harbaugh's ingenuity/clock-management skills pushing us through.
Its gonna be a tough game against the Lions, Im not sure about that game. We need to win at least 1 of these next 2 games. If we go 4-2 into our bye we are in very good shape for the Division
Originally posted by valrod33:

@ MadDog49er:
Like most members of the WZ, I picked the 3 to 4 wins (choice), before the bye-week ...
True, anything can happen; the only dark clouds I see, may be those hovering over your
existence, and not the 49er team as a whole.

The team has 3 wins out of 4, with 12 to play. WCS - let's say the team can only muster
divisional wins. The team record would be 8-8, enough to still win the division, and land
the Niners in the PO's.

Try to enjoy the next 12 games, as they be ... I think this team just may surprise
you yet. Don't worry, the Draft will be upon you, sooner than you think ...
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Oct 4, 2011 at 1:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone