There are 218 users in the forums

If we're 3-3 at the bye-week, I'll be stoked!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
where are all these webzone vets that were so mouthy...talking to you maddog..sus..etc..forcasting 1-5..etc..couldn't read anything but your doomsday posts early on.. now..where did you all go? in my book..you all have lost any credibility you may have had by throwing in your misguided 2 cents and then going ghost. It would seem you should maintain this mute until next season..get a fresh start
Originally posted by JaxinSac:
where are all these webzone vets that were so mouthy...talking to you maddog..sus..etc..forcasting 1-5..etc..couldn't read anything but your doomsday posts early on.. now..where did you all go? in my book..you all have lost any credibility you may have had by throwing in your misguided 2 cents and then going ghost. It would seem you should maintain this mute until next season..get a fresh start

sus ate his crow with a self imposed 1 week ban, don't know what the angry canine is up to though.
really? 3-3? i'll be kinda bummed if we drop the next 2 games and end up 3-3 heading into the bye. You never wanna go into a bye week on a skid. Deeming 3-3 as acceptable at this point, is totally unacceptable.
3 - 3 would be real disappointing now. 4 - 2 would be pretty good and far better than expectations. 5 - 1 would be just unbelievable...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
3 - 3 would be real disappointing now. 4 - 2 would be pretty good and far better than expectations. 5 - 1 would be just unbelievable...

we go 5-1 into the bye and the nation will take notice. The team will be under a lot of pressure. lol I will probably jizz non stop for one whole week and then die from dehydration.
Originally posted by daWest:
really? 3-3? i'll be kinda bummed if we drop the next 2 games and end up 3-3 heading into the bye. You never wanna go into a bye week on a skid. Deeming 3-3 as acceptable at this point, is totally unacceptable.

obviously, I posted this thread before the cinci game. Yes, 3-3 would be disappointing.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
4-2 going into bye week book it. Lions have too much talent and firepower we will lose to them I think.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

we go 5-1 into the bye and the nation will take notice. The team will be under a lot of pressure. lol I will probably jizz non stop for one whole week and then die from dehydration.

If we go 5-1, I will party like it's 6-0!
Originally posted by Ajanke:

LOLWUT
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:
4-2 going into bye week book it. Lions have too much talent and firepower we will lose to them I think.

all we need to do is spike Calvin Johnson's gatorade with flexirol and we don't even need to cover him

• mod
  • Veteran

Hey now... lets not lump Sus and Maddog with all the Vets. They are a breed of their own.

Majority of Vets are cautiously optimistic... they've been around long enough to see the ups and downs and the coming and going of noobs who overreact to every win and loss. Sus and Maddog are just negative. Its a defense mechanism so they dont feel let down by seasons end
Also don't forget Denver and the Jets went like 6-0 and they both ended up missing the playoffs.

The Lions are not gonna go 16-0. They are gonna lose games. Why not to us? If Iupati can contain Suh, we got a shot.

that's what we said about the eagles
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Hey now... lets not lump Sus and Maddog with all the Vets. They are a breed of their own.

Majority of Vets are cautiously optimistic... they've been around long enough to see the ups and downs and the coming and going of noobs who overreact to every win and loss. Sus and Maddog are just negative. Its a defense mechanism so they dont feel let down by seasons end

Looking back the last 8 years, do they not have reason to be negative? Until the team starts winning consistently, you can't fault anyone for being pessimistic because they've been right the majority of a decade.
Share 49ersWebzone