LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

What do you think of Camp Youngstown?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do you think of Camp Youngstown?

OMFFFFERZZZZZZZZZ THE YORKERSZZZZ ARE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Honestly, I think of it as a road trip that will eventually become an inspiring story, of how a young QB with a chip on his shoulder, and a young coach fulfilling a family legacy come together in a bonding experience, on the road, like a son finding his long lost father, on a mission to bring the West Coast Offense back to it's roots!

Who will have better bonding trip than them? Nobody.

Riveting story.

No homo
[ Edited by AUniner on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:15 PM ]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=nfp-20110923_49ers_embarking_on_10day_2game_road_trip

The 49ers play at Cincinnati on Sunday and instead of returning home they will remain in Ohio to prepare for their Oct. 2 game at Philadelphia. It's a 10-day, two-game trip and it's what the team sought from the league before the schedule was released.

Interesting. It sounds like the team specifically requested that two of their 5 long-haul east coast trips be back-to-back so they could do this.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
sounds good to me

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Still gonna killed by philly. Lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Philly is, I think, a bit overrated. I watched them play Week 1, and was underwhelmed to say the least. Now Vick is already hurt, and you know it's a matter of time until he goes down.

They'll still beat us of course...I just don't know if they'll kill us. We aren't that terrible, and they aren't that great.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by susweel:

Philly is, I think, a bit overrated. I watched them play Week 1, and was underwhelmed to say the least. Now Vick is already hurt, and you know it's a matter of time until he goes down.

They'll still beat us of course...I just don't know if they'll kill us. We aren't that terrible, and they aren't that great.

Their pass rush against our Oline is the scariest part, and their secondary against our WRs and Alex.
[ Edited by susweel on Sep 24, 2011 at 12:43 PM ]
8% of voters are retarded
Are they staying at the York compound? If so, the Yorks will charge them their per diem and bet on Philly no matter what the spread is.
Share 49ersWebzone