There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What we were discussing at the last tailgate. You be the judge!

hell no! besides even if he is a good quarterback, can't do a damn thing without an offensive line!!!!!!!!!!
Middle linebackers are a dime a dozen. Patrick Willis has not won us any games. He is a great player, but his stock is waaaaaaaaay overvalued on this board.
ummmm no.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Middle linebackers are a dime a dozen. Patrick Willis has not won us any games. He is a great player, but his stock is waaaaaaaaay overvalued on this board.

I agree, I like Pat and he's my favorite player on the team but in the big picture of things a MLB does not impact the game really that much.
Look at the Indianapolis Colts right now and ask them would they rather have a QB or an MLB.

It's a QB driven league. I like Willis and all, but we can't win games with only 200 total yards per game.
No...but I would for Brady or Brees.
Yes. Absolutely. No debate.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Would you give up Patrick Willis for Andrew luck straight up?!

Where the f**k did you discuss this? It wasn't at the Webzone tailgate that's for damn sure.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Where the f**k did you discuss this? It wasn't at the Webzone tailgate that's for damn sure.

Yes. It is clear in the NFL these days and in the past; A team does not win consistaly, does not have chances at "miraculous comebacks" without a very high quality QB, period. Ok the Ravens with the killer D, an anomaly..

So yes Wills for Luck.. For frickin fantasies sake anyways
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Yes it was! At the cowboy 49webzone tailgate ask webbie, no name and Stoney !!
Originally posted by plummerfan:
hell no! besides even if he is a good quarterback, can't do a damn thing without an offensive line!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they can. They get the ball out faster, make better decisions and generally bring the play up of the entire Offense. This all has been documented and made clear in the past on teams with HOF QBs, not sayin Luck will be one. But you asked and this is an "educated" opinion.. duhhhhhhhh!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by plummerfan:

Yes they can. They get the ball out faster, make better decisions and generally bring the play up of the entire Offense. This all has been documented and made clear in the past on teams with HOF QBs, not sayin Luck will be one. But you asked and this is an "educated" opinion.. duhhhhhhhh!

You serious?
no
Ray Lewis got 5 years before winning a Superbowl.

Patrick Willis on his 4th year is already the best linebacker in the NFL hands down by all players, coaches, analysts, bloggers, and fans. Once the pass defense gets fixed, this year or next, Patrick Willis will take this team to a championship, and everyone who put themselves out there by saying they would trade this once in a lifetime talent for a completely unproven college QB will feel BAD!

Draft Kellen Moore, keep Willis, compete for championships. It's a way better investment with VERY little risk.