There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB T. Brown

cut Brown and Spencer, both are worthless.

Always getting burned.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Cant wait for Chilo, Snyder, Parys, and Brown to be gone

add Spencer and maybe Sopoaga depending on his play rest of season.

I might keep Harlason though, he has looked good.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Always getting burned.

don't agree on Spencer, although not great I do trust him more then most of the other guys we have now

Always getting burned.

don't agree on Spencer, although not great I do trust him more then most of the other guys we have now

Lets just agree, bye bye to these

Brown
Chilo
Snyder
Norris

On the fence on Haralson and Sopoaga.

At first I thought we sign Braylon long term, but idk anymore.

Carlos Rogers is our best CB.
Brooks, Ginn, Morgan and R.Smith should be retained.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So far from what I've seen of Brown, he gets beat a lot on hitches and outs, never really seen him cover deep without Safety help. IMO, hes a 4th CB. Sure wish Spencer was a lot healthier.

Always getting burned.

Brown
Chilo
Snyder
Norris

Ice can stay, he has been better then I thought he would and he doesnt give us issues like Franklin. Plus we dont have a viable backup...yet. Chilo, Parys, Snyder, Norris, and Brown can take the first bus out. If its reasonable I would try to resign Edwards for a few years as well. Reggie is a big gamble because of the constant injuries. I would love to see CB first pick, FS second pick, CB again in the mid rounds and SS in the late rounds.

I thought Sopoaga is doing a damn good job, no?
No way we should cut Spencer he's been our best CB for a long long time.. At his age I think hes great for that 3rd CB role. Brown is trash
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Same. He doesn't get his name called often, but I haven't seen him be bad yet.

Always getting burned.

Brown
Chilo
Snyder
Norris

On the fence on Haralson and Sopoaga? Are you on crack? Sopoaga is doing great and is a BIG reason why our front 7 is so good. We need to lock him up for a while. As for Haralson, I think he would be a very good backup. Can't wait for Aldon Smith to develop into an every down player, but we need to keep Haralson cause that is a good rotation.
Originally posted by blm7754:
On the fence on Haralson and Sopoaga? Are you on crack? Sopoaga is doing great and is a BIG reason why our front 7 is so good. We need to lock him up for a while. As for Haralson, I think he would be a very good backup. Can't wait for Aldon Smith to develop into an every down player, but we need to keep Haralson cause that is a good rotation.

I thought we locked him up a while ago.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Sopoaga and Spencer are fine... Sopoaga is having a good year and Spencer is a solid starter. We should look to replace him but he would add nice depth at CB

people forget how important depth is at the DB positions. We are getting burned by our backups, why cut somebody who would upgrade that area in the future?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sure glad we picked up Whitner, Williams and Goodwin instead of a stud corner. All salute the greatness of Lord Baalke.

I would've loved Jonathan Joseph... but honestly, are you that upset that the 49ers, one of 30+ other NFL teams vying for his services, couldn't make a deal? There are other reasons to hate on Baalke, but I'm not sure this is one of them.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This secondary would be a whole lot better if we had someone who can really play the FS position. M. Williams, I'd give a pass to, its his first year with the team and is nothing but a back up anyway. Dashon Goldson, like I've said many times needs to be replaced, bites on PA, late on reads, is inconsistent in coverage and angles, not the FS we need.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Same. He doesn't get his name called often, but I haven't seen him be bad yet.

ya but... he doesn't have sexy stats!! shouldn't a nose tackle have 20 sack a season or something?!