There are 175 users in the forums

CB T. Brown

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it me but it seems like he is always getting torched in every game , i say we put T. Brock at third behind Spencer , and bench him , besides T. Brock only play he tripped on M. Austin he was doing pretty good but T. Brown got beat all day regardless of he was covering , What do you think Niner faithful?
Spencer
Rogers
Brock
Culliver

Those guys need to see the field before Brown
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM ]
I think he's undersized for a corner and he will be molested by bigger receivers. No way I would trust this dude in press coverage.
[ Edited by verb1der on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM ]
sucks!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Back up
Originally posted by valrod33:
Spencer
Brown
Brock
Culliver

Brown? i hope u meant Rodgers
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Spencer
Brown
Brock
Culliver

Brown? i hope u meant Rodgers

No I meant Rogers
Clements is somewhere laughing.
Since when is Brown SO important that you need an extra-thread for him? Worst CB I've seen with the Niners the last years.

We should burn and ban his number after he is gone. Perhaps HE is our curse.
[ Edited by communist on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Clements is somewhere laughing.

Clements is actually getting beat by the 3rd WR on the Broncos Decker for a 70 yard catch somewhere after biting on a double move... wierd.

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Who was Witten walking all over of? Cause no one couldnt stop him
Both Brock and Brown are liabilities. Brock plays 10 yards off every time. Dam when was the last time you seen a Niner corner break on the ball and get a pick 6.
Sure glad we picked up Whitner, Williams and Goodwin instead of a stud corner. All salute the greatness of Lord Baalke.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Sure glad we picked up Whitner, Williams and Goodwin instead of a stud corner. All salute the greatness of Lord Baalke.

And Rogers, who is already showing more skill the Clements, Whitner is an upgrade over any SS candidate out there or on our team and promoting Bowman & Ray Mac who are playing very well with no drop off in moving Soap to NT... Baas, Spikes, Franklin, Lawson and Clements have already struggled on their new teams so enjoy ignoring the fact you've been wrong all offseason and piling on Baalke after a close game to a better team. You forgot to blame Baalke for Crabtree & Edwards injuries, and the DB's who slip or take bad angles too. All his fault, and we could of had a genius like Lombardi come in and be GM .

Heres your violin grumpy pup
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for Tru2RedNGold25.
Brown is a vet & at best is a nickel back he doesnt deserve to start at CB....................pretty much he sucks
Share 49ersWebzone