LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh's halftime adjustments

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
A team in the lead must make halftime adjustments using the plays that worked in the 1st half as a setup. What do we do? Run the ball and curl up declining 15 yard penalties.

true but dallas made adjustments to stop what worked in the 1st half and what we could have done to try building on to it in which JH should have made adjustments but didnt which is a rookie mistake which will be fixed in the future i still believe he should have taken that penalty just thinking your offense has made very few mistakes if we dont get the TD we have a sure kicker to put it through the uprights again and again thats a rookie coaching mistake that can be fixed we still could have won that game if not for falling down on the defense and blown coverages which is no excuse for coaching but a win is a win and a loss is a loss it will be interesting to see how this team and coach will bounce back or possibly lack of rebound next week

DAL made adjustments to stop what worked in the first half and we should have built on that. We WANT them to start moving their guys around in spots to stop that out and curl so that we can switch it up to slants and quick skinny posts. Once we get a defense moving their plan because of what we did to them, we HAVE them. But all we did was run the ball and try running more plays outside the hashes.

This, is how I want our team to attack defenses!
Still seeing plenty of excuses for another year that was "last chance to show us" year.

And thats becasue there are ligit excuses ... hard to throw from your back ... come on now, i do not think he is a world beater, but i am not going to sit here and throw this on Alex.. Because if it wasnt for him we'd done nothing with the ball all game
Originally posted by CrownJP:
Still seeing plenty of excuses for another year that was "last chance to show us" year.

And thats becasue there are ligit excuses ... hard to throw from your back ... come on now, i do not think he is a world beater, but i am not going to sit here and throw this on Alex.. Because if it wasnt for him we'd done nothing with the ball all game

Alex sacked a total of 6 times this year. Andy Dalton, a rookie on a worse than "crap" team sacked 5 times this year. Check their results.

Romo was getting pressure just as much. I don't entire blame Alex or the OL or the WR. I blame the stubborn coaching. Seeing an awful lot of similarities from last year.
With Dallas scoring before the half, that might of put a damper on their attitude. Shows signs of their immaturity carrying over from past seasons. JH needs to find a way to have them forget the plays in the past and play on..
Share 49ersWebzone