There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jean Francois lost us the game

Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I am annoyed that our WCO is very Baltimoreish, singltarian.

He shouldn't get fired though.

You have obivoulsy not listened to what Joe Montana had to say 'bout the WCO.
Basiclly, until the players now the offence and the coaches what the players can do the offence will be anemic, slow and will feature a heavy dose of running. Once it starts clicking it'll be very effective.
[ Edited by JeuSF49 on Sep 19, 2011 at 2:04 PM ]
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:





HATERS GONNA HATE

Your tires are flat. be careful
Never expected a professional NFL player to ride a Wal-Mart bicycle with flat tires.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Never expected a professional NFL player to ride a Wal-Mart bicycle with flat tires.

I believe that is a college photo there
well today sucks.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Never expected a professional NFL player to ride a Wal-Mart bicycle with flat tires.

I believe that is a college photo there

damn you are correct.
This kind of s**t always happens to us lately.


God hates the niners.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47,723
If Only RJF had Smaller Hands!!
im convinced we are cursed
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Id rather us fire the coach whos offense is more pathetic than Rayes. WCO my ass

Dude, you do realize Mike Nolan was 2-0 in each of his 3 starts to the season under the Niners right? Christ Almighty, put a sock in it with the ridiculous impatient childish rants guys!

Joe Montana said it a few weeks ago...that Niner fans (& sportswriters, my own two cents) would need to be patient while the players learned and got comfortable with Harbaugh's WCO. He went through it years ago under Bill Walsh. He said it takes time to get to the point where the players can function well in it.
Why did those guys even told him that. Even if it's true, you don't tell the guy that he inadvertantly contributed to the Dallas win buy hustling for a block kick. But really there are many others on this team contributed some ways to this lost.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why did those guys even told him that. Even if it's true, you don't tell the guy that he inadvertantly contributed to the Dallas win buy hustling for a block kick. But really there are many others on this team contributed some ways to this lost.

Yeah, like Madeu Williams terrible angle on that last TD pass to Austin!
He is not what lost us the game....This post is dumb
Somehow Jerry Jones is behind this...
All he had to do was hit him an momentum would of thrown him out of bounds!
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Yeah, like Madeu Williams terrible angle on that last TD pass to Austin!