LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

Week 3 in Cincy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners just dont play good on 10 am road games. This is where Im looking for the biggest improvement with the JH regime.

This is the case for all teams from the west coast.
If we get Crabs and Edwards back on O and Spencer and Goldson on D.....Cinci is gonna get lit up
we have to play Hunter more---I cant see the Niners winning with Gore and more Gore.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
we have to play Hunter more---I cant see the Niners winning with Gore and more Gore.

you're right about that! I think this would be a good game to let Hunter get some snaps and open the offense a little bit.
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners just dont play good on 10 am road games. This is where Im looking for the biggest improvement with the JH regime.

Which is why if we end up winning (without many mistakes) I'll totally forget the loss to Dallas. -This team not only needs to prove it can beat playoff-worthy teams (to be one itself), but the best teams in the NFL are road warriors (4/5 of the last Superbowl winning teams made its fame winning on the road).
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Be interesting to see how our offense matches up with the ghost of our defense
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Be interesting to see how our offense matches up with the ghost of our defense

knowing us Lawson will look like Ware, Clements will look like Revis and Mays will look like Reed
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
knowing us Lawson will look like Ware, Clements will look like Revis and Mays will look like Reed

Knowing us their going to have Davis blocking Mays all game instead of THROWING HIM THE BALL IN THE REDZONE!!!!!

sorry I had to get that off my chest
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Benglas aren't as bad as people think. Our secondary blows and Andy Dalton just put up 300+ yards against the Broncos.

Are Secondary will have a great game!And expose the bengals for what they are!
We have 2 wins in the last 6 years at 10:00am:
Nov 12th 2006 against the Lions SF 19 @ DET 13
Nov 30th 2008 against the Bills SF 10 @ BUF 3

In the last 6 seasons we are...

2-21 at 10:00am

So fella's, don't expect too much. Plus I was watching AJ Green against the Broncos and the kid is LEGIT.

I hope we win this one so we can get 2 wins before our bye week, but I'm definitely not counting this one as an easy win.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

So fella's, don't expect too much. Plus I was watching AJ Green against the Broncos and the kid is LEGIT.

I hope we win this one so we can get 2 wins before our bye week, but I'm definitely not counting this one as an easy win.
holy sh!t is that forrealz?

cmon now not saying aj green is sorry but the broncos make any team look good, the same broncos that made the raiders dline look like the best in the league then yesterday got sh**ed on by buffalo. speaking about those 2 wins we couldve lost to detroit that yr when alex threw a would be pick 6 in the red zone but the horrible cb dropped it and that buffalo game was absolutely brutal
This thread is f**king ridiculous
is reggie smith healthy again?

need to replace madieu williams at saftey
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

holy sh!t is that forrealz?

We also won @ St louis on Sep 16, 2007 and Dec 21, 2008 and also in 2009
Share 49ersWebzone