There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 3 in Cincy

The Bengals looked good yesterday for a very young team (but the Broncos stink IMO), and eeked out a win week 1 against an alright Browns team (IMO)

But I feel like with everything that happen yesterday and wetting the bed after being up 14, I feel like theres NO reason we shouldnt go to Cincy and roll over the Bengals next week. We're a much better football team and we should have a fire lit under our a***s (been wrong about that before)

All in all is it wrong for me expect us to dominate Cincy next week?, or should I continue to not expect anything like I normally do?
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
The Bengals looked good yesterday for a very young team (but the Broncos stink IMO), and eeked out a win week 1 against an alright Browns team (IMO)

But I feel like with everything that happen yesterday and wetting the bed after being up 14, I feel like theres NO reason we shouldnt go to Cincy and roll over the Bengals next week. We're a much better football team and we should have a fire lit under our a***s (been wrong about that before)

All in all is it wrong for me expect us to dominate Cincy next week?, or should I continue to not expect anything like I normally do?
If you want to expect anything here are two things to expect.
1. We will continue to be singltarian in our approach.
2. We will play good in one half, and disappear in the next half.
Niners just dont play good on 10 am road games. This is where Im looking for the biggest improvement with the JH regime.
Sunday really can't get here any faster. I'm ready for the Niners to pound on the Bungles.
Our ex-49ers on defense will have career days against us. lol.
Akers wins it in OT, 24-21
Originally posted by susweel:
Niners just dont play good on 10 am road games. This is where Im looking for the biggest improvement with the JH regime.

I dont believe in this myth though, the reason it was showing up statistically about west coast teams playing back in 1pmet games was because west coast team stunk. I feel like the Bengals are an inferior team compared to us.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Our ex-49ers on defense will have career days against us. lol.

I was thinking about that.

Taylor mays gets his first INT, nate clements strips gore and recovers a fumble. ManLaw gets 3 sacks on smith.

I dont believe in this myth though, the reason it was showing up statistically about west coast teams playing back in 1pmet games was because west coast team stunk. I feel like the Bengals are an inferior team compared to us.

Remember Carolina last year.

So were the worst team in the league the Carolina Panthers last season. Look how that turned out...

Edit:Damn U Sus!
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 19, 2011 at 11:26 AM ]
BE torches clements for three TDs
Davis gets in ManLaw's head and has a field day with him
Mays is left scratching his head after Crabs owns him
Benglas aren't as bad as people think. Our secondary blows and Andy Dalton just put up 300+ yards against the Broncos.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Benglas aren't as bad as people think. Our secondary blows and Andy Dalton just put up 300+ yards against the Broncos.

So he is good for about 350 on us, in another shootout since our defense can't cover. Actually, if Goldson and spencer come back this week, watch our defense actually stop someone for once.
W-L record for 10am starts the 9ers are

2-100

don't expect a win, sucks to say but the way we are playing in critical situations sucks
This is the game I rachet up the critical eye on the team. We will have had 3 games to observe the progress and 1/4 of the season is finished. It is a very winnable game, provided the improved organization that we think Harbaugh brings compensates for the fact they're travelling east.