49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 539 users in the forums

this game was fixed!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
F u fool!cry for a lock! U are as pissed as I am!
ill be honest , it cross my mind too , i mean broken rib and still can throw passes like that ,, come on now
Think about it! Past week tomorrow was critized for not winning in the fourth quarter. Now he beats us in OT! Seems fishy!
Originally posted by QBguru:
Think about it! Past week tomorrow was critized for not winning in the fourth quarter. Now he beats us in OT! Seems fishy!

I used to work for the league. There is no fix. There is no east coast bias. Stay calm and carry on.
  • boqi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 189
No fix. Just same old niners!
I'm just pissed we lost.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone