There are 188 users in the forums

How many sacks will our O-Line give up against the Cowgirls?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many sacks will our O-Line give up against the Cowgirls?

haters in here.

hopefully 0
I say 3.
We give up 0. We sack dallas qb's 7 times. Willis asks Romo to leave the game in the 1st qt and he does.
None because white Singletary will have us running into the line the whol game, just like last week.
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
None because white Singletary will have us running into the line the whol game, just like last week.

Should post it on your real account if you feel that way instead of hiding behind a made up one.
Probably around 3.
Guessing there is a plan to penalize aggressive pass rushing by using more misdirections, screens, end runs and quick short passes. This should keep the sacks down to three unless they have to go play from behind in which case who knows.
Originally posted by cornbread:
haters in here.

hopefully 0

Ware?

dumb post
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Should post it on your real account if you feel that way instead of hiding behind a made up one.

What are you talking about? This is my first account ever here asshat. It's obvious that Harbs will again run till we lose. Alex's redzone numbers show he has the ability to be elite, let him put it up and win games.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

Ware?

Harbaltary will call a few more pass plays this week, but I still see us running up the gut a bunch, but with a few screens included this time. Remember they were saying during the offseason, that they were working on doing 2-3 things out of the same formation, something we hadn't done in the last few years.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Harbaltary will call a few more pass plays this week, but I still see us running up the gut a bunch, but with a few screens included this time. Remember they were saying during the offseason, that they were working on doing 2-3 things out of the same formation, something we hadn't done in the last few years.

Maybe, but the offense looked the same as it has been the last decade. Crap. Harbs equals Sing equals Nolan equals ownership sucks.
Maybe, but the offense looked the same as it has been the last decade. Crap. Harbs equals Sing equals Nolan equals ownership sucks.

Originally posted by unst4bl3:

You are right, 85% of our offense last week looked like the Nolanterry era. I did see a few different plays and better execution from our team that leads me to believe we may not have seen anything yet.
as many as alex smith allows
Share 49ersWebzone