There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers calling for a RED OUT Sunday vs the Cowboys

I'll be there! Red Patrick Willis jersey!
Originally posted by 16to87:
Red-out idea is dumb

. . . and it angers you? . . .
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Just got a letter from the miners about exploring the new grand plaza and in that same letter has the intenerary for the Dallas game and this weekends game they are giving out 49er flags. I hope they are cool as the ones pictured above

Gnarly!
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Just got a letter from the miners about exploring the new grand plaza and in that same letter has the intenerary for the Dallas game and this weekends game they are giving out 49er flags. I hope they are cool as the ones pictured above

Gnarly!

good job york
you guys are welcome. I told my inside source to pass the message regarding red flags/towels.

Gnarly!

Probably left over flags from last years Denver game in Europe.
So they want us to wear RED? As opposed to our other team colors? NO s**t we're going to wear red
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
So they want us to wear RED? As opposed to our other team colors? NO s**t we're going to wear red

Good thing that the seats are redish orange

some people wear white jeresey, or those horrible god one, or a white or black niner tee
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
some people wear white jeresey, or those horrible god one, or a white or black niner tee

I'm gonna be wearing my White #8 Jersey #BAAAAALEEEEED DAT!! if they handing out flags why do I gotta wear a red jersey, I don't even have one, it makes me look too much like a Norteno!
Yeah, this won't work. Half the stadium (if not more) is going to be in blue. Cowboys fans, on average, are way more passionate about their team than 49ers fans. They outnumber us, too.

Seriously, when people spout off that stat about us selling out every home game for 30 years (which I seriously doubt is true), they forget to mention that a good half of the tickets are sold to opposing fans.

Good thing that the seats are redish orange

Originally posted by Joecool:

Gnarly!

Probably left over flags from last years Denver game in Europe.

That's still cool. Now someone in PR needs to come up with more promotional stuff, heck get some "What's your deal " Harbaugh T's or something.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Our white jerseys are nice tho imo. Seeing everybody in those classic whites on TV would be sick. I know white outs are done all the time but our white pwns any other white jersey out there.
the 49ers website is all Old School'ed-out. Has the old school '49ers' font too. It would be pretty cool if our Endzones were the old school endzones for sunday, and maybe we would rock the old RednWhite unis?