Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers calling for a RED OUT Sunday vs the Cowboys

http://blog.49ers.com/2011/09/13/49ers-call-for-red-out/

or ?

for me
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Good idea. Half the stadium is gonna be blue anyway..very patriotic.

Crowd better show up man. I have a feeling you'll see an even amount of blue vs red though.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Hopefully this isn't the kind of red out we see @ Candlestick:

Don't these "Red outs" or White outs (Penn-State), black outs, or whatever color, don't they always backfire?? I DON'T wanna lose to Dallas this time
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

+1
I would like to see them do a "Gold-Out" Has there ever been something like that? I think that would be more appropriate then an average "Red-Out."
Meh, don't care for the "Red out" because I know tons of Cowgirl fans that will be there this weekend. But what is intriguing, is the fact I could shake hands with Dwight Clark :O and get his autograph. Tempting.
Half the stadium will Not be blue. Maybe 25-30% though. If this game was later in the season, not that many cowpuke fans would show up. All fair weather, bandwagon fans, say their team is 3-6 or something, much like last year, they barely show up for home games, much less road games.
i think its cool, but knowing our fans, the old people won't even get the news and will wear their jeans and dress shirt
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home