There are 240 users in the forums

QBR watch (week 2) **updated**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'm elated with the win, and you don't hear me complaining about the D or ST, so this is not a universal b***hing session on my part. I'm in year 7 of my crucade against cancer at the qb position however.

What is a good enough performance for you then?

3,200 yards a year, 65% completion rate. 30 tds, 15 int's. And those results need to be CONSISTENT. Not taking a s**t on the field when we play good teams and racking it up against bad teams and during garbage time.

Something like that and I'm happy.

the only people who put up numbers like that have been in the same offensive system for more than 3 years

Brady Rivers Manning Rodgers etc

in order to have those numbersyou have to get comfortable and learn the system

and this qbr system youre bashing because alex is 10 doesnt include garbage time stats

What about Matt Cassel? In his first year with the cheifs he put up 3,200 yards, 27 tds, and 7 ints. Thats pretty good for a first year full time starter and first year in a newem. Are you going to say Charlie Weiss is that much better then Norv Turner or Mike Martz? Maybe Todd Haley is a beast and thats why Cassel suceeded.

It couldn't possibly be that Matt Cassell is a good QB could it?

charlie weis runs the same system as the patriots if im not mistaken he even coached uner billichek
I'm elated with the win, and you don't hear me complaining about the D or ST, so this is not a universal b***hing session on my part. I'm in year 7 of my crucade against cancer at the qb position however.

3,200 yards a year, 65% completion rate. 30 tds, 15 int's. And those results need to be CONSISTENT. Not taking a s**t on the field when we play good teams and racking it up against bad teams and during garbage time.

the only people who put up numbers like that have been in the same offensive system for more than 3 years

and this qbr system youre bashing because alex is 10 doesnt include garbage time stats

What about Matt Cassel? In his first year with the cheifs he put up 3,200 yards, 27 tds, and 7 ints. Thats pretty good for a first year full time starter and first year in a newem. Are you going to say Charlie Weiss is that much better then Norv Turner or Mike Martz? Maybe Todd Haley is a beast and thats why Cassel suceeded.

charlie weis runs the same system as the patriots if im not mistaken he even coached uner billichek

Weiss coached in NE until 2004.
Not sure if Haley runs the same O as Belichek.

And also Cassell was in his second year not his first when he put up those stats. You guys are quicker then editing! I miss that preview function...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 12, 2011 at 6:40 PM ]
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

And also Cassell was in his second year not his first when he put up those stats. You guys are quicker then editing! I miss that preview function...

there's always an excuse for why other QBs play better than Smith. the option of last resort is to actually admit that Smith is bottom third QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by boast:
where's the WIN watch thread? that's the only one that matters. you're delusional if you think otherwise.

lol this lol
there's always an excuse for why other QBs play better than Smith. the option of last resort is to actually admit that Smith is bottom third QB in the NFL.

sorry but since when is playing and learning the same offense for multiple years an excuse its a football fact that in order to be a great qb you have to learn the same offense in and out

harbaugh said so
steve young said so
joe montana said so

so who knows more shaj or those 3?
sorry but since when is playing and learning the same offense for multiple years an excuse its a football fact that in order to be a great qb you have to learn the same offense in and out

harbaugh said so
steve young said so
joe montana said so

Shaj believes Shaj knows more, and Shaj isn't changing Shaj's mind until Shaj (or a delicate genius) says so.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 12, 2011 at 7:58 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

harbaugh said so
steve young said so
joe montana said so

but those guys aren't businessmen.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
dbl post
[ Edited by boast on Sep 12, 2011 at 8:01 PM ]

I guess you must have been disappointed with Montana then since it took him like 8 seasons to hit 30 TDs.

I gotta hand it to you dude. You are relentless

??? You can see the pre-edit edition?
brady's qbr should be 500
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

I guess you must have been disappointed with Montana then since it took him like 8 seasons to hit 30 TDs.

montanexcuses
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

harbaugh said so
steve young said so
joe montana said so

Just in the last week, Sando, Rice, and Eric Davis all bashed Smith.. You guys saw the quotes. Tit for tat is for the birds, but I can play that game. It means nothing. And you guys want to talk about who wins games because we won yesterday, Smith is 20 - 33 in his career.
Originally posted by boast:

harbaugh said so
steve young said so
joe montana said so

but those guys aren't businessmen.
f**king Delicate geniuses

He's top ten right now!!!
Share 49ersWebzone