There are 188 users in the forums

Cohn:Alex Smith comes through

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I guarantee you if we go 6-10 or something, there will be people screaming for Harbaugh's head, calling for his firing.

if that is the case, then.......IT WAS HIS DUMB ARSE FAULT FOR BRINGING BACK ALEX AND TRYING TO FIX SOMETHING HE HAD NO REASON TO PUT EFFORT INTO FIXING...FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN FOR HIS F'N EGO!

look I won't be calling for him to get fired, but I will not slam others who do......he brought this upon himself!

JUST LIKE NOLAN AND JUST LIKE SINGLETARY.

I don't know how much longer you people want to continue to live this nightmare.

What do you mean by you people?

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I guarantee you if we go 6-10 or something, there will be people screaming for Harbaugh's head, calling for his firing.

if that is the case, then.......IT WAS HIS DUMB ARSE FAULT FOR BRINGING BACK ALEX AND TRYING TO FIX SOMETHING HE HAD NO REASON TO PUT EFFORT INTO FIXING...FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN FOR HIS F'N EGO!

look I won't be calling for him to get fired, but I will not slam others who do......he brought this upon himself!

JUST LIKE NOLAN AND JUST LIKE SINGLETARY.

I don't know how much longer you people want to continue to live this nightmare.

What do you mean by you people?
Alexians.
Share 49ersWebzone