There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cohn:Alex Smith comes through

Great Cohn's take from the game.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110911/NEWS/110919958/1057/SPORTS0908?p=all&tc=pgall
No way Lowell wrote that. I actually can agree with everything he sais here.
I have to stop posting his crap. he is becoming a homer just like rest of the zoners.
I hate Grant, dude is guilty by association.
Originally posted by 190836:
I have to stop posting his crap. he is becoming a homer just like rest of the zoners.

Dude, you always post his stuff, lol.

Let's face it. We're all homers. We wouldn't be here if we weren't.
Wow a fair evenhanded article by Lowell, I am shocked.

What is your obsession with Cohn duder?
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Some say he is the elusive senior Cohn...but that is just urban legend...or is it?
It was a well written article and exactely what I was thinking myself.
Did he praise Harbaugh in the article? Cohn is just salivating on Harbaugh to lose so that he can pull out his big hitter article against Harbaugh.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

190836 is Lowell. he posts his own article to get the click$.
I dislike Cohn. To me, he jumps the gun and nitpicks unnecessarily... he goes on tirades against the fans (which I find to be very unprofessional)... and even challenges coaches.

But for the most part, I think he has a somewhat good bead on the team. He's a bit of a cynic, but I think he's pretty on the mark in his evaluation of the game yesterday.

I'm just surprised he didn't rip Harbaugh's offense apart for being conservative. It's a valid thing to be critical about, but he chose not to go that route.
Originally posted by boast:

190836 is Lowell. he posts his own article to get the click$.

NOT. But you'll never know!
I googled 190836 and this came up